Duckburg, NY

qlf7imj5lbgrtfiabqog.gif

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new Fantastic Four game?:ohhh: I really want a DD game man:mjlol::mjcry:At least let Spiderman 2 have Daredevil dlc:mjcry:

That would be dope since there’s an Easter egg for him in SM1, I remember how hyped I was for the SM1 dlc when the mob was announced as the main plot because I believed some bullshyt rumour that Punisher was gonna be in..

The main game was fire but the 3 DLC’s were weak :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah I’m not feeling FF at all

I honestly think ant-man would be a much better video game with better puzzle design. Shrinking, growing, having a bunch of things to fight with like pencils and hot wheels, and then the actual set pieces.

Fantastic 4 would be cool, they are my favorite super heroes but i know this kind of game wouldn’t really tap into the aspect about them I like, they would just make it like incredibles

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
smh ..just make a huge beat em up ala avengers/Xmen .. they could release it on all platforms and continuely add dlc forever lol. even add the old 2d sprites as some.. smh pay me marvel

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
smh ..just make a huge beat em up ala avengers/Xmen .. they could release it on all platforms and continuely add dlc forever lol. even add the old 2d sprites as some.. smh pay me marvel
i been saying they should just make a new x-men arcade (with more marvel characters) but with like 50 characters and new stages and missions as expansions.

Get the team that did streets of rage 4 and give them all the resources

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i been saying they should just make a new x-men arcade (with more marvel characters) but with like 50 characters and new stages and missions as expansions.

Get the team that did streets of rage 4 and give them all the resources

piff.. they could even continuely add to it... expansions with every movie release.. even throw in a Disney character from time to time lol.. fire

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I honestly think ant-man would be a much better video game with better puzzle design. Shrinking, growing, having a bunch of things to fight with like pencils and hot wheels, and then the actual set pieces.

Fantastic 4 would be cool, they are my favorite super heroes but i know this kind of game wouldn’t really tap into the aspect about them I like, they would just make it like incredibles
Nah fukk that too. Your idea is good but the way developers are stingy with their resources depending on IPs…They need to focus on the top level heroes and make good ass games before they focus on the smaller ones like Ant Man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah fukk that too. Your idea is good but the way developers are stingy with their resources depending on IPs…They need to focus on the top level heroes and make good ass games before they focus on the smaller ones like Ant Man

Is F4 bigger than Ant-man to the general public? I honestly don’t know

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
FF can work
I’m being optimistic after I made fun of guardians and it became one of my favorite games of the year