New AAA Marvel Game in Production Amy Hennig/Skydance Studios

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Daredevil has enough lore and combat ability potential but I'd be in for MoonKnight especially with the supernatural element:ohhh:A proper GhostRider game or Hulk Ultimate Destruction 2:whoo:
I’d fukk with a DD game. A proper Ghost Rider game would be amazing too.

Id personally love a remake of the PS2 Punisher game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Would be good timing for Ghost Rider as they are rebooting the comic series

ghostr2022001_cvr.jpg

But…..

But i don’t want another 1st party sony studio committing to a Marvel IP

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony could dp Daredevil specifically as he would fit right in with Peter and Miles universe.

I’d rather Suckerpunch do daredevil instead of another Infamous. I didn’t like second son, but I prefer original IP. If Insomniac wants to incorporate daredevil into spider-man or wolverine I’d prefer that. I don’t think theres gonna be a video game MCU equivalent outside of insomniacs

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I just hope it's a dope character or team. Amy Hennig is a pretty dope get for a Marvel game though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A large budget Spawn hame is beyond overdue :damn::damn:Todd will never let it happen though too much of a control freak:mjcry:

Would be a nice answer to the sony marvel games for xbox if they could pull it off. Especially since spawn hs history on xbox

Then think of the amount of skill sets, costumes, weapons he could unlock. It’s endless

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Would be a nice answer to the sony marvel games for xbox if they could pull it off. Especially since spawn hs history on xbox

Then think of the amount of skill sets, costumes, weapons he could unlock. It’s endless

From regular robbers to angels, archangels demons, and all kinds of other enemies:wow::wow:The amount of powers Spawn has:wow::wow::wow: