New AAA Marvel Game in Production Amy Hennig/Skydance Studios

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If it's FF then I want about a space odyssey adventure mixed with Doom da goat. :ehh:

pJiI6g.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had an amazing marvel all star cast game with marvel heros online it was basically marvel legends but online.

With all the drama with the company and with marvel itself it got axed tho.

That was really only about 6 years ago or so too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They had an amazing marvel all star cast game with marvel heros online it was basically marvel legends but online.

With all the drama with the company and with marvel itself it got axed tho.

That was really only about 6 years ago or so too

I played it for a little bit, it was fun for what it was

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's a FF game gl too them.

Sue and Richard can't carry a game, Johnny probably could and Ben would be great support.

But sue and Richard are mad boring until you get to the nuance of there characters and villains.... And that ain't happening in 1 or even 2 games.

Id be interested to see how they pull it off.

It could be done but it would be a lot of work if the game is gonna be like a spiderman or something

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If it's a FF game gl too them.

Sue and Richard can't carry a game, Johnny probably could and Ben would be great support.

But sue and Richard are mad boring until you get to the nuance of there characters and villains.... And that ain't happening in 1 or even 2 games.

Id be interested to see how they pull it off.

It could be done but it would be a lot of work if the game is gonna be like a spiderman or something
I think FF would only work in the ultimate alliance type scenario. But I think it’s too ambitious for developers today

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think FF would only work in the ultimate alliance type scenario. But I think it’s too ambitious for developers today

I still think its easier to build a game around one set of special powers rather than multiple. Unless its gonna be a more shallow beat em’ up type of game like legos

Imo a game where you play as the human torch is vastly different in how its set up and plays mechanically versus a game you play as the thing.