Netflix’s Official YOU Season 5 Thread

Daps
Drppped after peach was killed. The main character is disgusting to watch and im not talking about the killing and stalking. A simp if i ever saw one and borderline cuckold.

The main chick is a basic bytch that skates by in life either leeching off of ppl or dangling her p*ssy to the thirsty public. A walking thrist trap that parades around like good girl aka every 20 something bish from Soho to Greenwich.

fukk both of them and they deserve everything that happens to them.
That's the only two things I didn't like about the show. Joe's over the top simping and him simping for a basic bytch like Beck. Beck is a fake nice girl just like how Joe is a fake nice guy. They are not nice because they are decent people. They are nice for selfish reasons because they are selfish people.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just finished. Me and bae binged watched the whole thing in 2 days. I feel like i just wasted 10 hours of my life. We went through the whole season just so beck can die anyway?? :snoop:

The show itself def had its intriguing moments but im leaving it like "whats the point" Especially with a season 2 already confirmed. I dont really care about joe's backstory. It was him simping a dumb broad like beck in the first place that made the show interesting.

All in all a cool show to waste ya weekend watching. Nothing groundbreaking though.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
finished this weekend and Joe's simping got annoying as fukk...them inner monologues and justifications got boring, especially when he started to call out Peach on being obsessed...like :comeon:

it kinda started feeling like a drag to finish towards the end, especially after they get back together and he pretends he's gay at the therapist.

Gotta salute Karen though, she knew what was up with his crazy ass. He wished she simped after him.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
More simp ether:

dude just found out she was getting smutted out by the therapist while she was with him

:mjlol:
Just finishing up this series. This shyt is absolute fire. Very reminiscent of Dexter.

With that said although dude was batshyt crazy he was a simp. Watching this further proves my point. No matter how good you are it’s still going to get shytted on:mjlol: