Netflix’s Official YOU Season 5 Thread

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Psycho simp show caught a lot of these females off guard

It appeals to females because they love the idea of being worshipped just for being them like the Twilight movies

But by the end it was a thot wake up call to beware the overtly nice guy simp because ultimately it's just an act and their only purpose for you is for self serving needs of ego and being wanted

Only qualm is that he genuinely cares about Paco and sociopaths normally only fake kindness and empathy for their own purposes

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What a dangerous simp :wow:

That last episode had me :wow:

I will say tho I was cringing at certain points of the series with his over the top simpin:hhh:

I like how the black chick peeped game :mjpls:and made her exit no muss no fuss:hubie:

I think she's a lowkey psychopath too.
and she knows all about Joe

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
What a dangerous simp :wow:

That last episode had me :wow:

I will say tho I was cringing at certain points of the series with his over the top simpin:hhh:

I like how the black chick peeped game :mjpls:and made her exit no muss no fuss:hubie:
And how he was getting around
55xjorz7d0c21.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Binged it over the weekend. It was a fun show when you don’t think about the dumb shyt

I would’ve been cool with this being a 1 season show tbh

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Finished the other day- Pure, unabashed fukkery :mjlit:

Really skewers this millennial generation witb how the characters too

My nikka John Stamps comin thru with/the middle aged man swag, scoopin up the young white women with raging daddy issues :mjlol:

And I'm not shocked to read about Not the, I thought bytch looked like Gru from Despicable Me:hhh:

Daps
I was not rooting for the bad guy. As soon as he stalked her Insta to geotag her home, I was like ‘nope’. It was very engaging, though. The way the dude rationalises things is mad! He had one brief conversation with her and talking about love. Grade A crazy right there.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It’s an interesting show but you really gotta suspend your disbelief on some WWE shyt. This dude constantly breaks into people’s homes and sneaks around in plain sight without getting caught like he’s fukkin Solid Snake. Not to mention he’d be locked up in no time with all the cameras and cell phone towers near NYC.

Season 2 seems like it has potential but I doubt I’ll watch past that
Breh I'm puzzled how this fool creeped and hid around Peach's house the whole night with nobody noticing :mjlol: Ain't no way he creeping around corners and going up and down stairs on some video game stealth shyt.

Also stalking Beck out in public places, this fool would literally be 5 feet away and this bytch wouldn't notice him :gucci: you gotta just let the show ride out and forget how unrealistic it was :mjlol:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm kinda confused with the Candace story. So this broad really wasn't dead? She really went to Italy?

I think they should have had the CT cop in the finale approaching Joe or something like "I know it was you who killed that woman". He just called Joe and that was the last time we heard of the cop. He knows the dude he pulled over by the house is connected to that fukkery in a town that never has fukkery but it's been months since we heard from him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Breh I'm puzzled how this fool creeped and hid around Peach's house the whole night with nobody noticing :mjlol: Ain't no way he creeping around corners and going up and down stairs on some video game stealth shyt.

Also stalking Beck out in public places, this fool would literally be 5 feet away and this bytch wouldn't notice him :gucci: you gotta just let the show ride out and forget how unrealistic it was :mjlol:
he outchea like predator mode batman in the arkham games