Netflix to remove User Reviews, testing an "Ultra" tier

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I will admit Hulu been coming hard at Netflix for a while. I'd stay subscribed to both year round but then I'd just be throwing away money. Split NEtflix with a couple people so I stay signed up year round for that. I'll get Hulu for a month here and there to catch up on some stuff or watch something new.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If you can’t see that 4K streaming images are compressed and have huge quality loss it’s you who should get your eyes checked.:yeshrug:

I have blu rays,4K blu rays and 4K streaming and I can tell all 3 apart distinctly. 4K streaming just isn’t up to snuff because of how much they have to downgrade the image AND sound.

Just because you achieve 4K resolution doesn’t change the fact the image you are seeing has been degraded and zapped of its details to get to that resolution.:picard:

You’d have to be blind not to see it. I’ve been stunned by my 4K blu rays. I’ve never been stunned by 4K streaming because it isn’t impressive.
people don't know what the fukk bitrate or compression is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I slandered the shyt outta the Last Jedi on my Netflix review... fukk that movie... you can actually see the paid shills on the site trying to boost the numbers...:scust: corporate shills...