Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Yoooooooooo I like Devils Plan :mjgrin:

This shyt is hilarious

Started watching devils plan after it was mentioned in this thread

It’s entertaining…but I’m watching in English cuz I don’t wanna read captions for a game show ..and it might be the worst voiceovers ever :russ:

Some of The games also be confusing as hell…they spend like 10 minutes just explaining the rules and I be like :what:

But it’s still enjoyable as hell to watch

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

It’s entertaining…but I’m watching in English cuz I don’t wanna read captions for a game show ..and it might be the worst voiceovers ever :russ:

Some of The games also be confusing as hell…they spend like 10 minutes just explaining the rules and I be like :what:

Yeah I really enjoyed Devils Plan but the games were way deeper than I expected. Would love to see some versions made in other countries.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yeah I really enjoyed Devils Plan but the games were way deeper than I expected. Would love to see some versions made in other countries.

Yes I really enjoyed that show and was very happy with who won.

The rules though are confusing as fukk, I’ll concede you do have to be smart as fukk with survive and win in that game, damn near everyone there was a genius and not in a nerdy way outside the science guy.

I hope they do another season

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@MidniteJay

We really far too gone and Deep in this Korean entertainment aren’t we:mjlol:

My girl was looking at me last week watching Devils Plan and was like “you don’t speak Korean yet?:what:

:russ: Funny because for as long as we've been watching K-content if we watched without subtitles from the beginning we'd probably understand it by now.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read an article on EW that said that none of the cast members actually fell through the bridge. They had stuntmen doing the drops onto an air bag. The producer pretty much said they would pause to replace the person with the stunt double.