Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I can't wait for s2 to drop.

I just rewatched the last episode to catch back up.

Also just started the game show. Question: is there any real proven strategy for playing Battleship? Or is it more so luck?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for s2 to drop.

I just rewatched the last episode to catch back up.

Also just started the game show. Question: is there any real proven strategy for playing Battleship? Or is it more so luck?

More luck, smart girl 018 said it. There are strategies to expose patterns and noob logic so you can't just position ships or put missiles down without thinking.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I'm not watching s2 you can't end a show like that

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Read an article on EW that said that none of the cast members actually fell through the bridge. They had stuntmen doing the drops onto an air bag. The producer pretty much said they would pause to replace the person with the stunt double.

Lol, this and the fake dying makes this show WOAT to me.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The Challenge started out good but the finale was kinda meh.

It was interesting to watch the “making of” and seeing how they put the show together and tested out the games. Much props to the crew cuz this shyt was hard to put together.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Challenge started out good but the finale was kinda meh.

It was interesting to watch the “making of” and seeing how they put the show together and tested out the games. Much props to the crew cuz this shyt was hard to put together.

Same, was hoping for something more complex for a final game. But I enjoyed the series overall and looking forward to season 2.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
.I just kept skipping through cuz I knew they had to stretch that over like 20 minutes with all the dramatic effects :russ:
bruhhh. the only downside to watching this show with my wife is that she won't let me fast forward. She keeps thinking we're missing stuff when they're clearly padding the run time.

I would've skipped every confessional if I could. I don't care about these people

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
On the marbles episode. I know the producers gotta be pissed some no names was getting rid of their favorites. I gladly welcome the fukkery of the marble game tho I love it.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if netflix will split the season into two. I know they do that with some of their popular kdramas.