Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The show is cool, you can tell come take the acting and playing dead more serious than others
:pachaha:

Only issue I have is that it’s too much damn crying and emotions on this show, they act like they gon die on the spot for real
:dahell:

I'm not done with this show yet but compared to The Devil's Plan game show, I think it's light.
There was a lot more crying on Devil's Plan but what annoyed me more was how a lot of the players were more concerned about playing nice and forming alliances against "selfish" players when only one person can win the show :martin:

Makes me appreciate Bryton, he's an a$$hole but that Sangwoo energy makes a more entertaining game show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not done with this show yet but compared to The Devil's Plan game show, I think it's light.
There was a lot more crying on Devil's Plan but what annoyed me more was how a lot of the players were more concerned about playing nice and forming alliances against "selfish" players when only one person can win the show :martin:

Makes me appreciate Bryton, he's an a$$hole but that Sangwoo energy makes a more entertaining game show.

Oh Devils Plan was like that?

Your KDrama Tribal Chief gonna have to peep that next then

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh Devils Plan was like that?

Your KDrama Tribal Chief gonna have to peep that next then

Yeah, it has better games than Squid Game Challenge but it has a lot of soft ass players that don't play them right.

I'd like to see an American version of it because I know they'd have epic fukkery with the format. :mjgrin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this reality show is...either i fully quit on episode 2 or I end up too deep. I already hate everybody.

LOL @ them 2 fat women somehow figuring out that the Mullett dude sent that contestant home.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
this reality show is...either i fully quit on episode 2 or and end up too deep. I already hate everybody.

LOL @ them 2 fat women somehow figuring out that the Mullett dude sent that contestant home.

Let’s continue this journey together breh :mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finished episode 1

not too invested yet, don't like the focus on only certain players. in an actual movie/show, that's cool but it's a game of 400+ contestants yet only 5-6 get the spotlight. what's the point?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
The crying is a bit over the top in this though..they might as well really let the chopper loose if they was gonna be acting like this.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm about to start ep. 2. :skip: A simple coin toss or roshambo to pick shapes could have sort the last game easy.
for real 2 games of rock paper scissors would of sorted that all out

that white boy was so weak mentally, how can you get played that easy

432 got them all mad in there :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
LOL @ TJ Ford being a random dude on here

That’s TJ Stukes breh :russ:

Also, I’m on ep 5 and wow this shyt getting cutthroat :mjlol::mjlol:

8WON6