Netflix Releases Promo For New Mo’Nique Stand-Up Special: My Name Is Mo'Nique

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't too funny. I had a few laughs but it wasn't classic Monique. I felt she was holding back.

I wish our comedy legends would chill out on the stand-up because Martin, Chris Rock, and now Mo delivering sub-par comedy performances.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Here’s one of her quotes she said in a interview

When I watched these Black men come for me, do you know who I had empathy for? Their wives and their daughters and their granddaughters. I couldn't take it personally, because I don't live with them and their cowardly ways.:francis::mjlol:

MO'NIQUE

No black man ever said shyt about her only when she attacked first like a DL Hughley and u talking about his kids.. and what I tell u how if u say one thing about her , then u attacking all black women….

Trash ass bytch
What's funny is that LSA bashes Black female celebrities at a MUCH higher rate than the Coli or any Black male oriented forum but people will only use the "misogynoir" excuse when they see some Black men giving criticisms.

Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I can lurk LSA right now and find harsh comments about Monique's special on there.