Netflix Releases Promo For New Mo’Nique Stand-Up Special: My Name Is Mo'Nique

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I actually like Monique cussing and loud for some reason. I don't want to pay to see that shyt though lol. Those clips of her going off on Oprah amd Tyler Perry was funny as fukk. I don't need a full hour, just 5 minutes then I'm good lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Clearly you're a fan of hers... :comeon:

I mean I am, but what I'm saying is factual. She literally opened the show telling people she was 'slow' as a kid, that's not cussing about nothing. A lot of the set was along those same lines, very personal stories.

Now wether any of it was funny is up to you, but I don't think you can honestly say it was about nothin if you actually watched the show.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
shyt was terrible

Only reason u see some good reviews is because nobody wants to tell a loud mouth bytch it was trash and they will throw that “ u attacking black women” card
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Man....girls just don't be funny , errbody just scared to say it...a couple jokes here and There for the skits with the fellas is cool but Im not trying to hear a whole comedy set...from a chick.

Iont even laugh at my girl's Jokes, i just sit there like
:francis:

I chuckle in the inside tho

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man....girls just don't be funny , errbody just scared to say it...a couple jokes here and There for the skits with the fellas is cool but Im not trying to hear a whole comedy set...from a chick.

Iont even laugh at my girl's Jokes, i just sit there like
:francis:

I chuckle in the inside tho
The female hatred from some lame nikkas is fukkin hilarious and ridiculous tbh. There are great female comedians, a bunch of them, white and black. This nikka went so far with the anti woman rhetoric he said he don't laugh at his girl jokes, as if that's an indicator for all women or actual female comedians :mjlol: