Netflix Releases Promo For New Mo’Nique Stand-Up Special: My Name Is Mo'Nique

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The 1st joke about the type of school she went to tells alot her and her thinking...

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This special definitely explains her masculine energy :dame:

2nd half ain't even comedy. It's just her talking about her family trauma. Yeah she blames the blk church for not accepting gays. But we don't have to accept what you view as moral. When she said she had same sex desires I already knew somebody messed her up in childhood. And sure enough she mentioned her brother was a child molester.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It answered alot of questions I had about the way she is. It was like when your wild Auntie gets up in church and gives her testimony before the church. Funny in a shocking way. I think people are mad because she got her way when they thought it was impossible. Lee Daniel's bytch ass tried to black ball her but now he's sitting in the front row sucking her imaginary dikk like she told him to when they was beefing. Her family failed her but she still succeeded in life.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Here’s one of her quotes she said in a interview

When I watched these Black men come for me, do you know who I had empathy for? Their wives and their daughters and their granddaughters. I couldn't take it personally, because I don't live with them and their cowardly ways.:francis::mjlol:

MO'NIQUE

No black man ever said shyt about her only when she attacked first like a DL Hughley and u talking about his kids.. and what I tell u how if u say one thing about her , then u attacking all black women….

Trash ass bytch

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The female hatred from some lame nikkas is fukkin hilarious and ridiculous tbh. There are great female comedians, a bunch of them, white and black. This nikka went so far with the anti woman rhetoric he said he don't laugh at his girl jokes, as if that's an indicator for all women or actual female comedians :mjlol:

Nah you’re just a father of a daughter so you’re trying to protect her feelings and laugh at her dumb jokes.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I caught it and tbh , Her stand up felt like a damn chore to watch after watching it the first couple of minutes and the jokes weren't hitting for me like say 2/10 jokes but overall Just boring for me :yeshrug:. And all the extraness with the cursing .....yeah...I get it but nah. Imo that made it seemed/feeled forced . :yeshrug:

This is one of them one you watch when you simply trying to burn some time just because you don't have shyt else to do .

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It must’ve been bad because I haven’t seen much talk about it. Lots of people were on her side when she was going at Netflix. This special should be big news. I wouldn’t know anything about it without this thread.