Netflix presents Def Comedy Jam 25 (Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Steve Harvey & more)

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
One of my favourites from the early Def Comedy sets was from Simply Marvellous.

Is she still alive? I know she done a couple of the comedy films back in the early 90's like House Party and Class Act. But never saw her in much else in the 90's.

Oh mayn she was slept on..umm Mumma saaid..mumma saaid..We hoongry lmfao

Of.the women I.liked Adele Givens and was suprised that the chick who played Gina on A Different World Ajai Sanders, was a comic too..

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The off script shyt with Dave and D.L. might be the funniest shyt by any comedians this year.

Dave was just really in point the entire night, he was just on another level compared to everyone else.

Bill Bellamy went out there and barely got a pity laugh.

It's easy to forget that Steve Harvey can be funny when he's not giving bad advice or his shytty opinion.

It's 2017 and all these nikkas still shytting on Shucky Ducky and Hamburger :mjlol:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The off script shyt with Dave and D.L. might be the funniest shyt by any comedians this year.

Dave was just really in point the entire night, he was just on another level compared to everyone else.

Bill Bellamy went out there and barely got a pity laugh.

It's easy to forget that Steve Harvey can be funny when he's not giving bad advice or his shytty opinion.

It's 2017 and all these nikkas still shytting on Shucky Ducky and Hamburger :mjlol:

Dave the one that started that shyt.... DL was watching a good minute in amazement before he fell into the groove. But they were hilarious.