Netflix password crackdown starting now in the US

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Easier for me to bypass stuff like Citadel, Wheel of Time, and Rings of Power when they give me other piff: Invincible, The Boys, Undone, The Marvelous Ms. Maisel, The Consultant, Swarm, etc. Their UI sucks ass but content wise they’re still doing better than Netflix.
I'm not even talking about shyt like Ms Maisel or the shyt with Pratt that i don't care about. I'm talking about shyt like “Lost Secrets of Egypt Explained” and all the other super budget shyt you have to wade through.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What frustrations? The apps getting deaded? In like 3 years, I only been thru that once.
This was probably like somewhere around 7-10 years ago. Seemed like every couple months one of the Kodi plug-ins I would use would go dead and then I'd have to find another one get it set up like I want, then two months later find another one, rinse and repeat.

I was working 60-70 hours a week 10 months a year (it was much more normal in the summer when college athletics is dead), I didn't have time to deal with all that bullshyt neither did I want to. After I just worked 12 hours in the office and at a basketball game not being done until like 11 pm, I just wanted to turn on something and have it work without having to jump thru hoops

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
is there no workaround brehs? i used the "im traveling option" for a week or 2. now its popping up again. last time we did update household my mother said she couldn't login and someone called her from netflix.

its working on my laptop app and browsers from my laptop, but on my Roku it wants me to create a new account or update household.

am i screwed? i'm being cheap i'm not even watching anything on netflix currently

Edit I might just use the buy an extra member slot and shoot her the 7.99/mo

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
is there no workaround brehs? i used the "im traveling option" for a week or 2. now its popping up again. last time we did update household my mother said she couldn't login and someone called her from netflix.

its working on my laptop app and browsers from my laptop, but on my Roku it wants me to create a new account or update household.

am i screwed? i'm being cheap i'm not even watching anything on netflix currently

Turkey

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If she's local just connect her device to your network once a month. I visit my folks at least monthly so I can just rotate a cheap Roku.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Had to change my pw and cut off the leaches. Still share my "max" account with my sister, but i use he disney plus so its a fair exchange

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I ended up just scheduling a reoccurring 8 buck Zelle payment to my mom's.

The workaround I saw online was basically setting up a VPN through some app that you can make multiple devices have the same location IP address or some shyt. I didn't feel like configuring it so I was like... fukk it

:manny:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
This is supposed to be over here in Europe too but I still am on my parents account:patrice: then again I hardly ever watch Netflix so I already told them to just kick me off whenever Netflix wants more money from them.
I only pay for Max right now and I'm not about to change that