Netflix password crackdown starting now in the US

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That is an understatement...

Within the last month they've pissed off two whole ass countries with one threatening to ban them entirely and now they're hitting Amerikkkans over the head with $8 per person they share the account with in the middle of a economic recession with record high inflation...'
Kodi/any of the numerous video add ONS/Real Debrid 9$ every 3 months, shyts all over these taxing ass apps. Kodi works on all devices and that shyt is easy to set up abd you get every single movie and tv show ever released in every quality possible.

nikka I ain't paid for media in over 15 years

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I broke down and subscribed to them for a month just to watch “beef” and the luther flick but imo they don’t have anywhere near enough content to be acting so stingy about this shyt…don’t see myself subscribing again anytime soon…hulu, prime and “max” been holding me down good…surprisingly disney+ also had more enjoyable content than I realized

They reached McDobalds/Jordan status in terms of popular culture and Except when McDonald’s/Js get rid of featured items, they plan to bring that item back, Netflix scraps shyt and tells you kick rocks, but those are Netflix rocks so you gotta pay up some more bread 😂

Netflix is a name now. They made they money. They tryna squeeze a nut out a limp dikk

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I got in the game several years behind when it really started to blow up on the streaming front, so still quite a lot of content on Netflix I want to check out. Quite a lot of movies on the list, but I'm much more of a TV viewer so I'll just list the notable shows

Alias Grace
Alice in Borderland
Altered Carbon
Arcane
Babylon Berlin
Beef
Black Knight
Bridgerton
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Cobra Kai
Conversations with a Killer
Cowboy Bebop anime
The Crown
The Dark Crystal
Death Note anime
Demon Slayer
Disenchantment
Everything Calls for Salvation
Godless
House of Cards
Hunter x Hunter
I AM Not Okay with This
The Last Kingdom
Little Things
Lost in Space
LOve, Death, and Robots
Maniac
Mindhunter
Mindy Project
Night Agent
Night Stalker
Outlander
Peaky Blinders
Queen's Gambit[
The Rise of Phoenixes
Russian Doll
Sense 8
Serpent
Shameless
The Spy
Tiger King
Transatlantic
Travelers
Umbrella Academy
WWII in Color
Waco: American Apocalupse
Wednesday
When They See Us
Wild Wild Country
You

And the notable stuff I'm currently watching or waiting on new seasons for...
The Watcher
Sandman
Vinland Saga
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Stranger Things
All of Us Are Dead
Vampire in the Garden
Vikings: Valhalla
Murderville
Squid Game
Black Summer
Shadow & Bone
Kingdom

And the notable stuff I've completed that I watched either exclusively or almost exclusively on Netflix that is still on Netflix. I know some stuff I watched on there exclusively that is no longer on there though
Key & Peele
Seinfeld
Lucifer
Dark
Making a Murderer
BReaking Bad
Orange is the New Black
Sins of Our Mother
Meltdown: Three Mile Island
Ozark
F is For Family
Midnight Mass
Atypical
Kimmy Schmidt
The Rain
Haunting of Hill House
Haunting of Bly Manor
Love
The Keepers
Bloodline
Wet Hot American Summer
One Day at a Time
Arrested Development

Nice lists! 😎😎😎

@Osmosis

@Silkk

@Super Cheech

@dora_da_destroyer

@melraH

@nyknick

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Kodi/any of the numerous video add ONS/Real Debrid 9$ every 3 months, shyts all over these taxing ass apps. Kodi works on all devices and that shyt is easy to set up abd you get every single movie and tv show ever released in every quality possible.

nikka I ain't paid for media in over 15 years
I was all over RealDebrid and Kodi when I was a poor. Now I like paying for the luxury of not dealing with the frustration of it.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I was all over RealDebrid and Kodi when I was a poor. Now I like paying for the luxury of not dealing with the frustration of it.
Breh its not just Kodi there are dozens of apps that you just punch your debrid acct (whichever company there are like a dozen debrid like services) and Bam Its Done.

AndroidTV is a MF Monster. I suggest you read up and :eat:

Or you can stay a Hostage in Stockholm. Whatever floats your Boat Breh.
Im gon spend most of this 4 day weekend in the backyard watching the latest Rips on the projector Barbecueing and dipping in the pool. :ahh: :ahh: :flabbynsick:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Black Friday I got 2 super cheap Roku Ultras from Walmart. I'm just gonna rotate them out once a month at my folks house when I go over there. That way one of them will always be 30 days on my home network.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just logged into Netflix on one of my PCs connected to my TV and it didn't say jack shyt about setting up a household. In fact I went on their site and it doesn't even indicate you can set up a household on a PC it has to be on a TV device.

Looks like the workaround is just use a computer hooked up to a TV.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Prime might have the worst content of all of the streaming services. They have a handful of good shows but everything else is absolute garbage. Not just bad but low quality.
i always wonder how many people are actually paying for it separately

I'd assume most just tolerate it cause it's built into a fire device + prime membership

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Prime might have the worst content of all of the streaming services. They have a handful of good shows but everything else is absolute garbage. Not just bad but low quality.
Easier for me to bypass stuff like Citadel, Wheel of Time, and Rings of Power when they give me other piff: Invincible, The Boys, Undone, The Marvelous Ms. Maisel, The Consultant, Swarm, etc. Their UI sucks ass but content wise they’re still doing better than Netflix.