Netflix password crackdown starting now in the US

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Their q3 gonna be bad
That is an understatement...

Within the last month they've pissed off two whole ass countries with one threatening to ban them entirely and now they're hitting Amerikkkans over the head with $8 per person they share the account with in the middle of a economic recession with record high inflation...'

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If you own NETFLIX stock NOW is the time to SELL and take your profit...

Dumped 75% of my shares at $360...:myman:
Yea these nıggas have the most retarded business acumen I've ever seen. Outside of Korean shıt, their shows is predominantly trash. Why would I wanna pay to use my families shıt, foh. 🤣😂

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You know what if they added a single screen 4K account I wouldn't have an issue with this but they make you pay $20 for 4K on 4 screens then nitpick you actually using all those screens in the best way possible.

Netflix just gonna have to hold that L that everyone willing to pay for it already is and the freeloaders aren't going to pay. They reached maturation and are no longer a growth business.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I broke down and subscribed to them for a month just to watch “beef” and the luther flick but imo they don’t have anywhere near enough content to be acting so stingy about this shyt…don’t see myself subscribing again anytime soon…hulu, prime and “max” been holding me down good…surprisingly disney+ also had more enjoyable content than I realized