Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Another thing, how come Nancy didn't tell anyone about the tree she went through to get into the upside down? It was clearly a gate and she ended up in there but her or Johnathan never mentioned it to anyone.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm on episode 4. The daughter is fukking annoying.

Is it a must they have a$$hole daughters on every show?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
4 episodes deep.

Loving this show.

Gonna binge the last 4 tomorrow.

I'd go through this thread, but 26 pages to engage in weeks on conversation is pointless. The demerits of the binge model I guess.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Another thing, how come Nancy didn't tell anyone about the tree she went through to get into the upside down? It was clearly a gate and she ended up in there but her or Johnathan never mentioned it to anyone.
cause it closed...it was only open because of the monster

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Because it closed after he pulled her out

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps

that was wild to me too

she literally did some crazy shyt and never mentioned it to the officer and mom even though they were totally in on the whole idea of another world

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
This show proves lost should've stuck with the walt aaron sci fi plot. I'm on episode 4, enjoying it so far.