Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
$13 Billion?!:gladbron:

It's the new gold rush!

:blessed:

tenor.gif

The movie opens on a remote abandoned outpost of the earth colonies, Planet Rybuul
the halfway point between the new world of the elites and the asteroid mining base
Gilgon.

Our hero FromStLouis emerges just over a snowy bank the wind whipping up
his face clothed his eyes protected by thermal radiation goggles...

The camera pans out to show his crashed ship buried meters within the snow.

. . . "Home."

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Like the article said, it took other networks and film studios decades to build themselves up with quality content

Netflix been doing this less than 10 years (since purchasing House of Cards in 2011)

I think Netflix might fukk around and make going to the movies obsolete. I think people will still go but it'll be more like a niche thing, nostalgic type shyt to take the kids or ya girl and just something to do. If MoviePass and services like that don't start poppin up to offer incentives to go to the movies and Netflix keeps producing like this and especially more Blockbusters and Oscar winning productions - I can see the shift happening fast
it wont be them it'll be disney's app.

but the point remains going to the movies is a dying breed.

spending 30+ dollars at the movies with ya girl to get the back of your seat kicked in < chillin at the crib eating cheese eggs steak and welch's grape watching Black Panther 2

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wont be them it'll be disney's app.

but the point remains going to the movies is a dying breed.

spending 30+ dollars at the movies with ya girl to get the back of your seat kicked in < chillin at the crib eating cheese eggs steak and welch's grape watching Black Panther 2

Forgot about Disney's app :ohhh:

They really might crush the buildings and even fukk up some of Netflix bread

When that dropping?

If Disney starts producing films straight to their streaming service then it will definitely be a wrap for movie theatres :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This. I’m at a point where if I wanna see a movie, I purposefully wait weeks after it came out and go at odd times/days just to reduce the chance of fukkery around me. You always get the repeated coughers, food crunchers, people on phones or the weirdos who could sit anywhere in the theatre but park their dusty ass next to/near you. fukk that.

Would rather rock with my 1080 rips thru Plex and set a damn vibe. Nobody is in a hurry to see these movies anymore so I can wait a couple of months and get that high quality Blu Ray rip and feast.
My nikka :banderas:

tenor.gif

You've really got to twist my arm to get me into a theater anymore

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Can they spend that on some prestige TV? It seems like HBO still holds that quality crown with FX/Showtime coming in second.

HBO has 3x the quality at a fraction of the available content.