Netflix Estimated To Spend $12-13 Billion In 2018 - More Than Any Film Studio

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Recliner movie seats are common breh. A wall mounted 60" and surround sound and the ability to blow tree in the crib > $10 pack of twizzlers and inconsiderate moviegoers not puttin they fones on silent

This. I’m at a point where if I wanna see a movie, I purposefully wait weeks after it came out and go at odd times/days just to reduce the chance of fukkery around me. You always get the repeated coughers, food crunchers, people on phones or the weirdos who could sit anywhere in the theatre but park their dusty ass next to/near you. fukk that.

Would rather rock with my 1080 rips thru Plex and set a damn vibe. Nobody is in a hurry to see these movies anymore so I can wait a couple of months and get that high quality Blu Ray rip and feast.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
People really don't bring up how trash most of the Netflix originals are

there's a new generation of youngsters who have nothing to compare it to. So these shows, they consume in mass quantities are just fine to them. It's there, it's cheap, and it takes up time. It's like the approach Tyler Perry took with those shows he had airing 2 new eps every week. Quantity over quality is the new wave.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This. I’m at a point where if I wanna see a movie, I purposefully wait weeks after it came out and go at odd times/days just to reduce the chance of fukkery around me. You always get the repeated coughers, food crunchers, people on phones or the weirdos who could sit anywhere in the theatre but park their dusty ass next to/near you. fukk that.

Would rather rock with my 1080 rips thru Plex and set a damn vibe. Nobody is in a hurry to see these movies anymore so I can wait a couple of months and get that high quality Blu Ray rip and feast.
Sounds like you just go to cheap theatres.

I only go to 19+ theatres with recliner seats. Never have these issues in those theatres.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How you not figure out how to sneak in some Twizzlers? Last time I went, I snuck in a drink and some snacks.
I snuck a cheesesteak hoagie into infinity war.
275-3bcfeb617d94f9e483324bb072e770ed.jpg

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I snuck a cheesesteak hoagie into infinity war.
275-3bcfeb617d94f9e483324bb072e770ed.jpg

Breh one time I went to the movies with my ex, was high as hell and had a subway sandwich that I was gonna put in her purse, forgot about it, bought the tickets and walked right past the ticket tearer person with sub in hand. Didn't realize what I did till I got to the seat and looked at my girl like :dahell: and she :mjlol:.

But on topic, most Netflix shows are :trash: but they produce enough good ones to make a subscription worth it

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Sounds like you just go to cheap theatres.

I only go to 19+ theatres with recliner seats. Never have these issues in those theatres.

Nah breh. It’s just that in NY everyone goes to every theater. We have a lot of people here so avoiding people is tough even at the pricier recliner theaters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
There’s no reason Netflix can’t be making dope horror films.

The majority of good horror films have small ass budgets.

I just don’t think they have a real curator behind the scenes like that. If they could get a Jason Blum ,James wan etc to sign a production deal with them to find talent they could cultivate something.

Their just blindly green lighting and signing cheques to pump out as much content as quick as they can.

But they’re young still so they have time to change. But there’s no reason you can’t have quality and quantity