Netflix announces "Quarterback". A docuseries following Mahomes, Mariota, and Cousins

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
That one machine Mahomes was using looks like it causes injuries. But it's good to see that he works really hard on his craft. Instead of just being naturally talented and gifted.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not saying a lot. Mahomes' wife is the basic looking woman brehs in TLR say every woman is. Kirk's wife is decent on the "some other kid's parent that you run into occasionally at school functions that's a little too friendly" scale. However, Mahomes' wife looks like the type of woman who is acutely aware of what her position is, how tenuous it is, and will happily fukk a breh's eyebrows clean off or some shyt in order to protect it.

I dunno why but i see them divorcing in 10 years. Hope not though. I feel she wants too much spotlight

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Fields gave a good reason, but he's someone I would have like to have been on there because I know zero about him.

and this would have been cool that first year in New England without Brady.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I can see why certain qbs wouldn’t want the extra attention, especially when fields trying to play for a contract, Lamar trying to prove that he worth his contract, Dak needs to prove he can take the boys all the way, joe needs to prove he can take cincy all the way as well as prove he worth the contract he going to get

Pat playing with house money, the Hawaiian is a journeyman he ain’t really on shyt, and Kirk cousins seems like the type of qb who would want to do something like this

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah everybody turning it down. Wouldn’t be surprised if they run it back with at least Pat if he’s up for it again.

As for the other two who knows, haven’t heard from Josh Allen or Trevor Lawrence.

Wonder if they would be up for it.

Maybe Baker since he does have a story as a number 1 pick who needs to get his career back on track in Tampa.

Derek Carr after what happened in Vegas?