Nerdy black girls: Do you ever feel like...

Daps
2nd choice- no
Overlooked sometimes- yes

It's like some dudes will dismiss until they get to know me a little and then I'm expected to swoon because they're noticing me now. I usually keep it moving because by that time I've noticed they're a$$hole ways
I think a lot has to do with the fact that I'm quiet and I never think that a guy would be interested in me
I'll notice a guy and think " wow he's cute, I wonder if he's involved ?":ohhh:
Then it's " it doesn't matter, he probably wouldn't like me anyway"
:wow:
My confidence has gotten better as I've gotten older but I still have to check myself sometimes
I looked into that nerd website and they're no guys in my area

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I have a very hard time believing you are someones second choice then unless you are less than appeasing to the eye.

Nerdy women are highly sought after and many men dream of having one. Being black makes you even more of a rarity.

Maybe you are disregarding or plain not interested in men who want you as there number one choice
Bold is a fukking lie. If you're not a "nerd" ain't nobody checking for that (as in highly sought after) fam stop the madness.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Yup. Being small and slim definitely didn't help. Most guys my age are looking for T&A. I just sit in the corner with my book, phone or computer.

One guy told me he wanted someone else. He was an very oblivious a$$hole.

It just made me :leostare: at dudes who approached me because I couldn't see why they were giving me attention. Now, im older and my self-confidence is higher, I think guy are attracted to that and want a seemingly nice girl after they're tired chasing ass.

dumb young nikkas don't realize that slim chicks are freaks and hold up better int he long term.

plus the p*ssy are phat.... lawd! :banderas: