Nerdy black girls: Do you ever feel like...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I do unfortunately.
Ok well stop thinking that way lol and stop pegging yourself as a nerd...you're a woman with interests and hobbies. If you consider yourself an outsider or different you allow someone to treat you that way.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Maybe one of you nerdy Coli brehettes can give ya boy a chance :youngsabo:

:mjcry:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Nerdy Woman Input Incoming:hamster:

• Yes I absolutely have. You hear a lot on this site about how women get pregnant and ran through the want a simp, but comparatively less about the manthots who give their dyck rugburn and then want to cuddle up with Quiet Keisha from algebra class. I don't lend much credence to either stand point but there is anecdotal evidence from both sides.
  • Whenever I look up and find myself in that situation, I address it immediately. As awkward, ugly, and wack I feel sometimes, I can never allow myself to knowingly be someone's fallback, and you shouldn't either.
  • It's NOT a good feeling, thinking that there is someone out there they would rather be with then you, especially when try so hard:wow:
  • However it is a worse feeling to commit to that person and know the entire time, you aren't what they truly wanted.
  • So be frank about what you want and expect so you can avoid that pain and shyt at all costs:ufdup:
  • No matter how many times you are rejected or passed over completely: Know that who you are, every nerdy molecule that composes your geeky existence is wonderful, and you are SOMEONE'S first choice.:birdman:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nerdy Woman Input Incoming:hamster:

• Yes I absolutely have. You hear a lot on this site about how women get pregnant and ran through the want a simp, but comparatively less about the manthots who give their dyck rugburn and then want to cuddle up with Quiet Keisha from algebra class. I don't lend much credence to either stand point but there is anecdotal evidence from both sides.
  • Whenever I look up and find myself in that situation, I address it immediately. As awkward, ugly, and wack I feel sometimes, I can never allow myself to knowingly be someone's fallback, and you shouldn't either.
  • It's NOT a good feeling, thinking that there is someone out there they would rather be with then you, especially when try so hard:wow:
  • However it is a worse feeling to commit to that person and know the entire time, you aren't what they truly wanted.
  • So be frank about what you want and expect so you can avoid that pain and shyt at all costs:ufdup:
  • No matter how many times you are rejected or passed over completely: Know that who you are, every nerdy molecule that composes your geeky existence is wonderful, and you are SOMEONE'S first choice.:birdman:
We'll said

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

Now are we talking about legit nerdy women or are you talking about that the annoying chicks who try ultra hard to be different?

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anime comic gamer girl nerdy.

I have a very hard time believing you are someones second choice then unless you are less than appeasing to the eye.

Nerdy women are highly sought after and many men dream of having one. Being black makes you even more of a rarity.

Maybe you are disregarding or plain not interested in men who want you as there number one choice