Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Jerrald Gallion was one year older than me 🕊️

Angela Michelle Carr was older than my mom whom turns 52 next month 🕊️

I got cousins slowly approaching 19 like Anolt Joseph Laguerre Jr 🕊️

Please protect yourself y’all 🙏🏾 Been wanting to go to the shooting range for like the past month now I need to quit making excuses and go along with my mom.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This country is heading towards a race war or at minimum race riots, please prepare accordingly.

People of today are just different and feel America is still special and precious even if it abuses and terrorizes them..people are divided and the youth don't even like to hear about white people being racist. They won't do shyt and cacs figured it out too.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
RIP to the victims...man this shyt is outta control..we got republican politicians
In Washington DC that deny white supremacy even exists and are pushing a white supremacists agenda... like other brehs on here said...strap up and stay ready ...this coming election will bring them out like moths to a flame

broller

Veteran
Daps
Last year was the Buffalo shooting, this year is the Dollar Store shooting. Black folk better be on guard once the election cycle picks up next year.

Look at him - fat, hunchback, pasty, and looking pathetic. Mad at life because he is too lazy to make something of himself in a society that would cater to him if he did the bare minimum.

He died as he lived, a loser.

RIP to the victims.

Frfr. I peeped that too. Looking like a lower lifeform.

Face matches the body