Neil Druckmann sole president of Naughty Dog

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Neil gonna bring my girl back just to have her savagely beaten to death :mjcry:

Ellie's already lost so much just leave her alone :damn:

They’ve said the story was always about Ellie so i doubt she dies. There was an interview where they talk about how they had to fight marketing to have Ellie in front of Joel on the original cover

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I disagree, thought the story of TLOUP2 was way more interesting than part 1. Replaying the games back to back last year only solidified how much better the 2nd game is in almost every aspect

And Amy Henning also wrote a large part of Forspoken and i don’t see anyone singing that games story any praises :yeshrug:
i like your post a lot

but this is one we are just gonna disagree about :manny:

i was super hype when Kojima launch his own studio but hated death stranding

lets see if the opposite happens this time.:lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i like your post a lot

but this is one we are just gonna disagree about :manny:

i was super hype when Kojima launch his own studio but hated death stranding

lets see if the opposite happens this time.:lupe:

I could see why someone wouldn’t love death stranding tbh

But i think some people need to do a replay of part 1 and part 2, like this year. I feel like a lot of people that originally didn’t like it have come around on it since, probably because of all the bs surrounding the game at the time.

But theres such a huge leap in scope, gameplay, and the amount of narrative risks they take with part 2 it makes part 1 feel so safe.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Larrys gonna get horny seeing this thread updated, but its not what you think it is :shaq:

This coming January, Naughty Dog co-president and head of creative Neil Druckmann will be honored by the New York Video Game Critics Circle with the Andrew Yoon Legend Award at the 13th annual New York Game Awards.
The award is intended to recognize those "who have propelled the gaming world forward, celebrating their profound impact on an industry that continues to captivate and connect people worldwide." Past winners have included Xbox head Phil Spencer, Double Fine founder Tim Schafer, Death Stranding creator Hideo Kojima, former Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé, and others.

Druckmann's recognition comes after 20 years in the industry, all of which he has spent at Naughty Dog. He began as a programming intern in 2004 working on Jak 3, and went on to become known for his work on the Uncharted franchise and most recently creative leadership on The Last of Us, eventually becoming co-president of the studio.