Neil Druckmann sole president of Naughty Dog

Superstar
Daps
A whole cast of non binary they/them ass mf’s 💀

I hope they start the game with a running battle against the infected and a rival group of cannibals but everybody fights like this:

GloriousTenderGraywolf-size_restricted.gif

Then Ellie gets kilt in the background, two minutes in, by whoever the fukk this
VfJXgk.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
he like george lucas he is very talented but his best games had a cowriter that reign him in

he going to be like heido to up his own ass to stop a game from being boring

The two game directors (Anthony Newman, Kurt Margernau) that worked on last of us part 2 are still there and working on the new game. Nothings really changed

naughty-dog-new-ip.jpg

Druckmann being sole president doesn’t really change the direction or quality of the games. It maybe easier to get his game pitches passed through though.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The two game directors (Anthony Newman, Kurt Margernau) that worked on last of us part 2 are still there and working on the new game. Nothings really changed
i am talking about Uncharted 2 (Amy Hennig ) and the last of us (Bruce Straley)

both writers left the studio

Amy Hennig version of uncharted 4 would have Sam as the primary villain which would been a better story.

she also veto neil idea to kill elena in part 2

I think last of us 2 is god tier game play which is honestly the only thing i really care about at the end of the day

but the story was bad

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i am talking about Uncharted 2 (Amy Hennig ) and the last of us (Bruce Straley)

both writers left the studio

Amy Hennig version of uncharted 4 would have Sam as the primary villain which would been a better story.

I think last of us 2 is god tier game play which is honestly the only thing i really care about at the end of the day

but the story was bad

I disagree, thought the story of TLOUP2 was way more interesting than part 1. Replaying the games back to back last year only solidified how much better the 2nd game is in almost every aspect

And Amy Henning also wrote a large part of Forspoken and i don’t see anyone singing that games story any praises :yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I hope they start the game with a running battle against the infected and a rival group of cannibals but everybody fights like this:

GloriousTenderGraywolf-size_restricted.gif

Then Ellie gets kilt in the background, two minutes in, by whoever the fukk this
VfJXgk.gif
Wut

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Neil gonna bring my girl back just to have her savagely beaten to death :mjcry:

Ellie's already lost so much just leave her alone :damn: