Neil Degrasse Tyson Blow #HeToo?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What qualifies as an inappropriate sexual advance? Being #UglyGang?
He drugged a chick and damn near wanted to sex his assistant without her cooperation. Breh, that's not a good sign. Why do ugly gang think this shyt is okay.

I Always said, I don't like Black folks getting punished and the white supremacists just can do what they want. I also don't like mistreatment of women

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I wouldnt be surorised this dude and bill nye just seem like some frauds
No the fukk it wasn't. She just got destroyed by the liberal media which is what they do to any man or woman that's not in their radar of what is a human being

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Allers said: ‘After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it, and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not… and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress.’

:martin:
The second accusation has a bit more meat though.

There appears to be a trend of unprofessional linestepping, but no assault.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
He drugged a chick and damn near wanted to sex his assistant without her cooperation. Breh, that's not a good sign. Why do ugly gang think this shyt is okay.

I Always said, I don't like Black folks getting punished and the white supremacists just can do what they want. I also don't like mistreatment of women

nah ugly gang does not condone rape or sexual harassment.