Neighbors mad at family for painting their house red

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I agree with the white people. Neighborhoods have certain standards and having and outlandish color for a house like red would be going against the neighborhood norms.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
how bitter and alone are yall that u get irritated over something as petty as a poster saying that he finds a girl attractive on an online message board

i mean, how "serious" can a discussion over something so stupid be?

and besides, any nikka who's thirsting for a bytch under the age of 60 who still rocks jeans with no back pockets needs to :camby:

Daps
If_you_a_blood_throw_it_up_by_MzCountry.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'll put some Coli Cash on some of those neighbors, especially the loud guy, being pretty conservative and not liking the Affordable Care Act but they're cool telling the new folks what color to paint their house.

'This is my house/money/life/car/gun and I worked for it and no one is going to tell me what to do with it!'
Funny thing is the Cuban family most likely has the same political views as him. Cubans stay giving Republicans that boost in Florida :smh:

how bitter and alone are yall that u get irritated over something as petty as a poster saying that he finds a girl attractive on an online message board

i mean, how "serious" can a discussion over something so stupid be?

and besides, any nikka who's thirsting for a bytch under the age of 60 who still rocks jeans with no back pockets needs to :camby:

First off don't be a wasteman and be scared to either use the quote function to alert me/ @ or dap a nikka. Second nobody is "irritated' and there's a difference between saying a girl is attractive and having a thread go 6+ pages talking about the girl when you actually tryna discuss a subject that's not related.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Funny thing is the Cuban family most likely has the same political views as him. Cubans stay giving Republicans that boost in Florida :smh:

First off don't be a wasteman and be scared to either use the quote function to alert me/ @ or dap a nikka. Second nobody is "irritated' and there's a difference between saying a girl is attractive and having a thread go 6+ pages talking about the girl when you actually tryna discuss a subject that's not related.

:childplease:

u aint special nikka i put "yall" for a reason. plus dont u get notified when someone posts in ur thread anyways? stop crying

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
hold up, you're talking about the cubans or the white dudes?

I won't fault you. Your subpar reading comprehension is merely a product of our disgraces inner-city education system. It's so demonic, friend.