Neighbors mad at family for painting their house red

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chris brown graffiti'd some weird shyt on his house, if I was in that neighborhood I woulda been :what:

Chris is known to have horrible taste, this is his lambo :snoop:

instagrambrown.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It's possible if the house sticks out like a sore thumb. Some people just want to have neutral colors that are uniform. Back when I was looking at houses, I was immediately turned off by the houses where people painted rooms crazy colors like green or purple. Maybe there's a psychological aspect that goes along with it.

That's the point of owning a house though, isn't it? To say "fukk what the previous owner did, I'm gonna make it mine"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white ppl sense of entitled is ridiculous, but fukk em

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cacs wouldn't have said shyt, if it was a White House :pacspit:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Its wrong but I've told you clowns before. If you get a LITTLE bit of money and the first thing you want to do is move to a all white neighborhood and leave your people behind, then don't come crying to us when they dont accept you or do some racist shyt :manny:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Its wrong but I've told you clowns before. If you get a LITTLE bit of money and the first thing you want to do is move to a all white neighborhood and leave your people behind, then don't come crying to us when they dont accept you or do some racist shyt :manny:

get out of here with that shyt

she can move wherever she wants to and doesnt have to put up with aggressive neighbors