Neighbors mad at family for painting their house red

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember there being a log ass thread on Chris Brown painting his house and he neighbors getting mad.

In there somebody said that doing stuff like that brings the property values of the other houses down or something like that. Is that true?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I remember there being a log ass thread on Chris Brown painting his house and he neighbors getting mad.

In there somebody said that doing stuff like that brings the property values of the other houses down or something like that. Is that true?
That's what I heard. Same thing with neighbors getting mad when someone doesn't cut their lawn.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Did this shyt say 2004:stopitslime:

Anyways....

All white people do is carry hate in their hearts.
It's not their house.
They have nothing better to do but attack people for being different .

Ohhh wait.........I should have said cacs:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the big deal as long as she isn't lowering everyone else's property value. Some subdivisions have strict rules about what you can do. Normally, you have to notify the homeowner's association before painting your house. Since their rules don't specifically say that houses have to be a certain color, they are upset that they probably can't do anything about it.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
girl should have

tumblr_m9pgplfqRl1r5yyny.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's possible if the house sticks out like a sore thumb. Some people just want to have neutral colors that are uniform. Back when I was looking at houses, I was immediately turned off by the houses where people painted rooms crazy colors like green or purple. Maybe there's a psychological aspect that goes along with it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he spray painted graffiti on his house

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if anyone got at Suge when he painted his Vegas crib red back in the day. :lupe:

:russ: