Neg me but...I dont see why people think Aaliyah was so beautiful

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my boy u tellin me swag/aura dont count 4 nothin, i know a few broadz that look dimed out but with no swag/aura as opposed 2 a female who's cute but carriez herself like a 10....................if u goin strictly off lookz she still higher than a 6, tell me im lyin

nikkas not knowin bout the aura bruh....she had that girl next door vibe goin on about her same as Lauren London had til she had to ruin it:damn: you know what u did Lauren:snoop:

Maybe if we knew about her gettin passed around by Dame and Hov that coulda changed but we didn't know,and we gon act like we still don't know cuz we don't know:damn:....I just hope she ain't the one who broke rocafella up.

And to me aaliyah wuz like the versions of this woman that didn't ooze sex...:noah:..but instead had the girl next door thing goin for her,the homie u fall in love wit:to:...beauty like this don't need a body bruh

candidlair.jpg

tumblr_lz24s7ojlk1qbozigo1_400.png

R.I.p but she ain't fukin with Mya:russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you dated women? :pachaha:

Yeah. I know it's a novel concept to you nikkas who are too scared to even talk to women in real life. Don't project your flaws and insecurities onto me. And don't try to tell me my life story because you've never met me and don't know shyt about me, and you never will.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Yeah. I know it's a novel concept to you nikkas who are too scared to even talk to women in real life. Don't project your flaws and insecurities onto me. And don't try to tell me my life story because you've never met me and don't know shyt about me, and you never will.

:umad: :wrist:

if i met you in real life i would slap you like a bytch, bytch ass nikka :pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:umad: :wrist:

if i met you in real life i would slap you like a bytch, bytch ass nikka :pachaha:
You'll never meet me in real life so all you can do is fantasize about a stranger on the internet. Who are you btw? I've never read a post of yours in my life and you're trying to talk to me and shyt. I've already killed someone and I'm waiting on a reason to kill someone else. So have fun fantasizing about what you'd "do" to me if you "met me" in person.
ibg0YtEzb5J9T8.gif

You the one who sounds mad. I won't remember you in 2 minutes Typewriter Sniper.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always said that Aaliyah's legacy, like all artist who are now deceased, has been greatly overrated in all aspects. But there is no denying her sexiness. She was on another level during her one in a million era. Her style and beauty was one of a kind back then.

I agree about the overrating of her talent, we've had a few threads in the Booth where people talk about how great a singer she was, her death allowed Beyonce to become a star.

But people were going :noah: over her looks/sexiness when she was alive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poster is right ..she ain't that damn fine...she looks good...not ugly in the least bit but as far as fine celebrities she's like a 7.

Smh@somebody saying she is flawless...gtfoh.
Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
nikkas not knowin bout the aura bruh....she had that girl next door vibe goin on about her same as Lauren London had til she had to ruin it:damn: you know what u did Lauren:snoop:

Maybe if we knew about her gettin passed around by Dame and Hov that coulda changed but we didn't know,and we gon act like we still don't know cuz we don't know:damn:....I just hope she ain't the one who broke rocafella up.

And to me aaliyah wuz like the versions of this woman that didn't ooze sex...:noah:..but instead had the girl next door thing goin for her,the homie u fall in love wit:to:...beauty like this don't need a body bruh

candidlair.jpg

tumblr_lz24s7ojlk1qbozigo1_400.png

R.I.p but she ain't fukin with Mya[/QUOTE/]

dig me? sondula actin like aaliyah couldnt be brought outside in the daytime at 12 noon without catchin flakez, the glimmer in that heauxz eyez(rip) when she smiled was :whew: she just looked "pure" but at the same time had that skinny mya lovely appeal

u gotta crystal ball tho nikka, cuz mya the singer is who i be comparin her 2 in my head, they got that "false" innocence thing goin on :snoop:

who that lil jezzy u got on display fam :leon:

oh thats my baby from last dragon..

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Aaliyah was always :noah: for me, super huge crush on her over the years.

For some reason, she always struck me as one of those light skinned girls who was kind of hairy though