Neg me but...I dont see why people think Aaliyah was so beautiful

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I hate this feminine ass nikka. Why yall ain't ban this clown yet?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Didnt she have an entire Chinese mafia clan fighting over her at one point?

Didn't Kells hit?
Aaliyah-R.-Kelly.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
fukk wayne for tainting Lauren...:to: she was supposed to be my baby mama

l7ein.jpg
:noah:

Now this chick is wacker than Aaliyah. Titty game is weak as hell but she got a gut and is waiting to blow.

I remember when she was in that Frontin video. I was like "who is this chunky chick with no titties in this video". I'm sure she works out ALOT. It ain't gonna be pretty soon.

That light skin in weave + perm still makes nikkas weak though.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Now this chick is wacker than Aaliyah. Titty game is weak as hell but she got a gut and is waiting to blow.

I remember when she was in that Frontin video. I was like "who is this chunky chick with no titties in this video". I'm sure she works out ALOT. It ain't gonna be pretty soon.

That light skin in weave + perm still makes nikkas weak though.

:cool:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Random reality TV star ho who looks better than aaliyah
aailiyah just had a pretty name and nice skin tone, physically. Otherwise, she wasn't the greatest. And i hate black girls with that curly top lip shyt. Only girls that can pull that off are garcelle beavous* and stacey dash

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Zay....you'd be lucky to get a bytch like Aaliyah :rudy:

6zy6vn.jpg

the part that gets me is that this nikka had the nerve to edit the picture, like it was gonna make it look cool :ld:

Aaliyah had a different kind of sexy, I'd define it as beauty. Now them thick hip big booty twitter/instagram heauxs we're exposed to on the daily, they're sexy.. But not Aaliyah's kind of sexy :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant even begin to comment of that picture shyt has FAIL written across it. nikka do you change that TV with pliers. Your shyt looks like the Sheriffs dept done ran through it already

Daps
when someone dies their stock goes up whether it be in music or beauty which might explain people unwilling to argue. however, aaliyah was a beautiful girl,i felt this before she died. the most beautiful? no one is.
brandy just flat out dont look as good in the face and body about the same
:wtf: that wasnt brandy that was gabrielle union

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh @ arguing with a fakkit about a woman's looks. They live by a different code and are attracted to different things. Stop wasting your time people.

Im guilty of arguing with a known tranny poster and if I was at work I would repost all his flagrant tranny loving ways