Neg me but...I dont see why people think Aaliyah was so beautiful

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Yes I have. How are you going to to tell a stranger who you'll never meet who he's dated? Trying to tell strangers on the internet what they have and haven't done is the stupidest thing you could ever do. YOU might not have but don't project YOUR failures in life on me.

Daps
Yes I have. How are you going to to tell a stranger who you'll never meet who he's dated? Trying to tell strangers on the internet what they have and haven't done is the stupidest thing you could ever do. YOU might not have but don't project YOUR failures in life on me.

because ur a :wrist: loser

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
because ur a :wrist: loser

Nah. You wish I was that. The fact that I'm not hurts you. Some nikka I've never heard of before is trying to tell me my life story.... wait... who are you again? Must suck that I've fukked badder bytches than you. This persona that you fear actually pulls women and is successful. Meanwhile you're just some weirdo on the internet who has to talk shyt about strangers to feel better about himself. nikkas read a couple of posts by someone and acts like he watched you grow up and shyt. Probably another nig living in the ghetto too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thread is disgusting.

This thread should be made about Gabrielle Union and Stacy Dash. Now those some overrated bishes.especially Dash.

Stacey%252Bdash.jpg

:snoop:

Daps
Nah. You wish I was that. The fact that I'm not hurts you. Some nikka I've never heard of before is trying to tell me my life story.... wait... who are you again? Must suck that I've fukked badder bytches than you. This persona that you fear actually pulls women and is successful. Meanwhile you're just some weirdo on the internet who has to talk shyt about strangers to feel better about himself. nikkas read a couple of posts by someone and acts like he watched you grow up and shyt. Probably another nig living in the ghetto too.

if u dont care about what anyone says on here then why waste ur time typing out paragraphs explaining anything :troll:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
if u dont care about what anyone says on here then why waste ur time typing out paragraphs explaining anything :troll:
I'll answer that after you answer why you try to pretend you know strangers on the internet that you'll never meet personally. Which you won't answer because you can't. Nice job trying to "start a situation" with me to gain some type of relevancy, which is also a lame thing to do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely agree with the thread starter. I mean...she's cute...but she's average cute. Not mention she's pretty much flat body wise.

There's MANY female celebrities that are more beautiful.

As much as I see y'all on here talking about Beyonce being overrated...she's CLEARLY the better package than aaliyah. The coli taste in women scares me sometimes lol.

Beyonce
Keri hilson
Kelly Rowland (yea I said it)
Mya Harrison

>>>>>>aaliyah....and that's real

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Agree with OP

She aint ugly.. but fck yall nikkaz callin her a dime