Neaux Way Out for the Tigers in this Storm: The U vs LSwho? Official Game Thread

Who win?

• Canes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • Farmer Fran ain't the answer Canes win

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The last time we won the SEC are top rushers we're

Michael Ford 756 yards
Spencer ware 707
Alfred blue 539

As much as I love Fournette and Guice part of me is glad they're gone because they played a part in us being predicatable.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Clemson ran all over that defense. They're D very good but their not stout, in fact their biggest question mark in their D this offseason has been their D-line where they loss a bunch of guys.

Where going back to being RB by committee I'm excited about that
They don't have a lot of depth that's why they wore down last year but that shouldn't be an issue in this game

Not sure why you aren't acting like its a big deal going from Fournette, Guice to Edwards Helaire. And your OL is going to take time to mesh

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They don't have a lot of depth that's why they wore down last year but that shouldn't be an issue in this game

Not sure why you aren't acting like its a big deal going from Fournette, Guice to Edwards Helaire. And your OL is going to take time to mesh
CEH is not Fournette but everyone will know his name by seasons end. CEH is a different type of back btw, he's more of a all purpose guy but he can bang on the inside too.

I saw CEH in the spring game, I think we'll be find there, add to that Brosette and Chris Curry we're goin to be solid there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The last time we won the SEC are top rushers we're

Michael Ford 756 yards
Spencer ware 707
Alfred blue 539

As much as I love Fournette and Guice part of me is glad they're gone because they played a part in us being predicatable.
What kind of foolishness:gucci:

They were the only reason LSU even managed to win most of the games they did the past few years:gucci:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What kind of foolishness:gucci:

They were the only reason LSU even managed to win most of the games they did the past few years:gucci:
It's no coincidence we go from a 10-12 win a season team to a regular 8-9 win a season team the last few years

Silkk

Daps
It's no coincidence we go from a 10-12 win a season team to a regular 8-9 win a season team the last few years
You act like yall weren't an 8-9 win team post the title in 07.

The reason yall are so inconsistent/have been has been the same reason it's been the past decade, shytting coaching and no QB. How the hell can you even type up some BS about how having Guice & Fournette was a negative :dahell:

Guice was out most of last season and how did that go for yall....?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lmao exactly. Acting like Fournette and Guice were the reason LSU didn't win the SEC:mjlol:
When I said that? I said they were a reason we were so predictable. There skill set is pretty set in stone, they're goin to run up the middle and punch you in the mouth. Defenses didn't overthink it they put 8 men in the box

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You act like yall weren't an 8-9 win team post the title in 07.

The reason yall are so inconsistent/have been has been the same reason it's been the past decade, shytting coaching and no QB. How the hell can you even type up some BS about how having Guice & Fournette was a negative :dahell:

Guice was out most of last season and how did that go for yall....?
Did we have a good QB when we were winning 13 games in 2011?

Silkk

Daps
Did we have a good QB when we were winning 13 games in 2011?
No but you did have the most talented player in LSU history......

And congrats on that 13 win season & national champion-----wait a minute:jbhmm:. Oh yeah, not having a QB is why you guys didn't have a chance in that game (and your dumbass gameplan)