Neaux Way Out for the Tigers in this Storm: The U vs LSwho? Official Game Thread

Who win?

• Canes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • Farmer Fran ain't the answer Canes win

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Matt Canada was the coordinator last year The replacement hasn’t been a full time coordinator in 20 years. They broke rushing records in 2016 because they just gave the ball to Fournette and Guice. Those dudes ain’t there those year.
I know, which is why the offense had no direction.

Yes Guice was a MONSTER but Fournette wasn't even playing to end 2016. Ensminger came in & opened up the playbook as well as going more 4 WR spread formation. If they can find two backs even close to what #7 or #5 was in addition to having a Mettenberger type guy then they should feast on damn near everyone but Bama.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me @welldressedbrother @PapaShango616 we gonna celebrate hard when y'all end urby chapter :Ouuuuuuu:

Urbs chapter already done. We're just gonna bury his ass. Once and for all. :jawalrus:

Miami has top notch talent at the skill positions. It’s really just up to Rosier to not mess it up. On the other hand, LSU has to pretty much replace their entire offense and also has a new O-coordinator. If you look at their two deep at WR and RB, they accounted for a total of 1 touchdown last year.

This. I like LSU but I don't think they got the horses to get this W. Rozier might have been erratic last season, but that experience in big games is clutch. Like someone said.. if he just manages the game, and doesn't fukk it up, Miami got this.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Miami SHOULD beat LSU relatively handily.

But LSU is LSU. Coaching and various personnel questions aside … I'll show them respect. They always have some semblance of talent.

24-16, Miami. I like Miami's talent a lot, but I need to see some growth at the QB position before I really start looking at the rest of the slate like :takedat:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
27-17 Miami, but I'm not 100% confident :francis:

Seeing how we ended last season was infuriating
Missing the starting RB, best WR and starting TE and QB play had been shaky all season...it eventually caught up to us. Rosier has a year of experience under his belt, if he can improve his completion percentage even slightly we’ll be just fine. Coaches say he’s tinkered with mechanics so he should be more accurate

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missing the starting RB, best WR and starting TE and QB play had been shaky all season...it eventually caught up to us. Rosier has a year of experience under his belt, if he can improve his completion percentage even slightly we’ll be just fine. Coaches say he’s tinkered with mechanics so he should be more accurate
I also think people underestimate how fukked up their schedule was last year. They had to play 11 straight weeks after being displaced and missing a lot of practice time. I remember reading that McCloud went several days without eating a full meal during the hurricane. That shyt eventually catches up to you. The conditioning should be much better this season.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I also think people underestimate how fukked up their schedule was last year. They had to play 11 straight weeks after being displaced and missing a lot of practice time. I remember reading that McCloud went several days without eating a full meal during the hurricane. That shyt eventually catches up to you. The conditioning should be much better this season.
Yeah it was he opposite for Shaq Q, he said he was eating all the hurricane rations for a week, not exactly the best stuff for a college athlete to be putting in his body

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I get that Rosier was shyt to end the year but nikkas acting like LSU doesn’t have maybe bigger question marks on offense.

That OLine is down a starter or 2 and it wasn’t exactly a strength to begin with. Neither of their running backs are anything special. At least not compared to what they’ve had the in the past.

A QB whose been on campus for 2 months and who’s career highlights are spring games and mop up duties. Not like he was lighting it up during fall practices either.
Also one of the best defense in the country. The offense not trash they just unknown big difference. Idk how good Joe is, he could be good or he could be just ok but it's goin to be though to beat this team either way. We could have been an 11 win team last year if we had a kicker who can make a 30 yard FG, and this team is better than last years team.