Neaux Way Out for the Tigers in this Storm: The U vs LSwho? Official Game Thread

Who win?

• Canes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • Farmer Fran ain't the answer Canes win

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
About to smoke on this Richt pack early as fukk into to season. :wow::banderas:

Normally you have to wait for this kinda pack to be fully cultivated further into the season, but not this year. :ohlawd:
Gbc6ihS.gif

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
I get that Rosier was shyt to end the year but nikkas acting like LSU doesn’t have maybe bigger question marks on offense.

That OLine is down a starter or 2 and it wasn’t exactly a strength to begin with. Neither of their running backs are anything special. At least not compared to what they’ve had the in the past.

A QB whose been on campus for 2 months and who’s career highlights are spring games and mop up duties. Not like he was lighting it up during fall practices either.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
A QB is everything in a game like this, Rosier has his flaws but he’s at least got experience while no one knows what to expect from Joe Burrow. LSU will be the best defense we face all season but I expect us to muster up enough points to win

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people acting like Miami's offense isn't trash? :dahell:
Miami has top notch talent at the skill positions. It’s really just up to Rosier to not mess it up. On the other hand, LSU has to pretty much replace their entire offense and also has a new O-coordinator. If you look at their two deep at WR and RB, they accounted for a total of 1 touchdown last year.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Miami has top notch talent at the skill positions. It’s really just up to Rosier to not mess it up. On the other hand, LSU has to pretty much replace their entire offense and also has a new O-coordinator. If you look at their two deep at WR and RB, they accounted for a total of 1 touchdown last year.
Their O coordinator isn't new. He's the guy that was calling their record breaking offense to end 2016 :dahell:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their O coordinator isn't new. He's the guy that was calling their record breaking offense to end 2016 :dahell:
Matt Canada was the coordinator last year The replacement hasn’t been a full time coordinator in 20 years. They broke rushing records in 2016 because they just gave the ball to Fournette and Guice. Those dudes ain’t there those year.