Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This came off of Gamepass this morning and I'm conflicted.
I'm finally level 93 and a power forward beast.
Been beating the game on the hardest difficulty no problem since I got my stats and them dumb ass badges up, so I'm contemplating potentially buying this for less than 30.
How long as the servers going to be on for this one before they scuttle it in full favour of the current 2025 one?
Servers won’t go off til 26 comes out

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Servers won’t go off til 26 comes out​

Well, I gotta snag this shyt on the thanksgiving/Christmas sale then.
I ain't upgrading for shyt unless the next one does away with that horrible Badge Regression shyt this one is going through.
While I got no problem being in the Gym to do the work, the constant focus on trying to keep each badge past gold into purple is becoming a chore I REFUSE to try and fix by playing the online streetball shyt.
fukk.
THAT.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

Well, I gotta snag this shyt on the thanksgiving/Christmas sale then.
I ain't upgrading for shyt unless the next one does away with that horrible Badge Regression shyt this one is going through.
While I got no problem being in the Gym to do the work, the constant focus on trying to keep each badge past gold into purple is becoming a chore I REFUSE to try and fix by playing the online streetball shyt.
fukk.
THAT.
Badge regression is confirmed gone

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I copped for PC (mod life), they got me again :francis:

Might cop for PS5 Pro if MyTeam isn't trash. I can't lie, I enjoy beating comp nikkas and dudes using their whole paycheck to build a team :lolbron:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I copped for PC (mod life), they got me again :francis:

Might cop for PS5 Pro if MyTeam isn't trash. I can't lie, I enjoy beating comp nikkas and dudes using their whole paycheck to build a team :lolbron:
I wouldn't bytch because you copped it for PC. Mods can save a games life just look at the PES and the Nascar Racing games

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hoped they fixed those garbage issues console version had with cpu calling timeouts back to back, fouling too early at the end of a game, and the help defense iq. Those weren't issues on PC but since this is one game again idk.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I just finished watching and I’m still not sold
that HS game looked very easy for him. idk its because his ratings were so high already
breh scored like 55 in the game and it was a blowout.
also that ending with him and the dude as team mates was lame