Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC already got to mod Blake Griffin and John Wall back into the game. They not in the Steph Era or All Time Teams.
:gucci:

I saw a tweet talking about them and a bunch of guys being removed, but I thought that was from the FA pool since they're retired/low chance of playing again. How don't you have Blake in the Steph Era?

Daps
Reppin
LI,NY
PC already got to mod Blake Griffin and John Wall back into the game. They not in the Steph Era or All Time Teams.

That makes sense bcuz I remember seeing PC modders putting Rasheed Wallace and Barkley on rosters since like 2K14, their character and commentary assets are still on the disc/in game files but are inaccessible otherwise

From my understanding when a player retire they gotta register with the NBA Retired Players Association in order for their likeness to be used and then they reach a individual agreement with 2K and Take-Two, that's why players like C-Webb and Brandon Roy are in the game one year and out the next

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Players get removed every year. It’s not 2K’s fault. If I remember correctly after a player retires they’ll need to re-up with the NBAPA to get their rights and get back in the game. It’s happened with Nash, Bosh, Ginobili, etc.

Now it’s up to 2K to decide if they’ll bring them back into the game this year or wait until 2K26.:lolbron:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:gucci:

I saw a tweet talking about them and a bunch of guys being removed, but I thought that was from the FA pool since they're retired/low chance of playing again. How don't you have Blake in the Steph Era?

They aren’t part of the NBAPA. This isn’t a 2K issue. Wall & Griffin decided not to be apart of the players association

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They aren’t part of the NBAPA. This isn’t a 2K issue. Wall & Griffin decided not to be apart of the players association
I know. I never said it was on 2k. This happens ever year but these two are glaring. Sucks for console who gotta use Jared Dudley on the Lob City Clippers. Connie Hawkins hasn't been officially since 21'. I've been adding him back every year myself. This a thing...I just wanted to alert people.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
game feels really good. Played with Mavs first game against cpu superstar.

Luka feels like Luka, can do whatever he wants on the court

Kyrie gets abused on Defense. CPU does a great job seeking him out in mismatches

CPU on superstar does not miss open shots. 62% from three.

big improvement that you can now make whites and easier to make contested shots. In past 2ks it was impossible to make contested shots I feel like

Lively got a collapsed lung in the 2nd quarter. he was in pain on the floor, nobody came out and helped him. game just showed Kidd looking pissed. I feel like they need to work on the little things like that to make more immersive.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I hoped they fixed those garbage issues console version had with cpu calling timeouts back to back, fouling too early at the end of a game, and the help defense iq. Those weren't issues on PC but since this is one game again idk.​

Nope.
The same algorithm for CPU operations been the same since 2k12-2k14 and it hasn't gotten any better. What's even worse is that in a situation where you down by 2, the CPU would see it fit to have someone chuck up a 3 rather than drive to the hoop and catch a and 1, with a freethrow to win the game or at the very least, a chance to tie with two shots.
Don't even get me started on how often the CPU makes your own players leave their assignments for you to pick up, penalizing you both ways because if you don't pick up the free man, that's an uncontested made shot, but if you run to pick up their slack, your "Left Assignment" opposition player is now open and does the exact same, while you get a hit in your Takeover meter for it.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
game feels really good. Played with Mavs first game against cpu superstar.

Luka feels like Luka, can do whatever he wants on the court

Kyrie gets abused on Defense. CPU does a great job seeking him out in mismatches

CPU on superstar does not miss open shots. 62% from three.

big improvement that you can now make whites and easier to make contested shots. In past 2ks it was impossible to make contested shots I feel like

Lively got a collapsed lung in the 2nd quarter. he was in pain on the floor, nobody came out and helped him. game just showed Kidd looking pissed. I feel like they need to work on the little things like that to make more immersive.
Reading through the OS impressions thread of this game and so far they love the gameplay

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Just copped but can't play until I get off work. I'm always working in the office the week games come out :francis: