Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Not gonna lie…this nikka and this post singlehandedly makes me not wanna buy the game ..THESE are the muhfukkas making the game? They all sat down and decided how they wanted to spend time and resources to this year’s game and came away with “YOOO…we should have a WNBA players hooping in the forest mode” :gucci:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Current Gen is on PC now. Time to mod it up and fix all the mistakes :yeshrug:
Only if you got the $ though.

Bitcoin fukked everything up. Pc gaming was starting to get affordable again but crypto miners want these GPUs and processors so the prices are going crazy.

If you've got a 4080 super and a good processor and DDR5 ram you're basically playing games the way they're supposed to look. The leap in visual quality isn't as obvious as 6th-7th gen or even really 7-8 gen if we keeping it real.

4 years into the ps4 life cycle we were getting some impressive looking games like God of war.

4 years deep and the best looking thing out there is probably hellblade II or alan wake II. But those are games built with PCs in mind too.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Bitcoin fukked everything up. Pc gaming was starting to get affordable again but crypto miners want these GPUs and processors so the prices are going crazy.

If you've got a 4080 super and a good processor and DDR5 ram you're basically playing games the way they're supposed to look. The leap in visual quality isn't as obvious as 6th-7th gen or even really 7-8 gen if we keeping it real.

4 years into the ps4 life cycle we were getting some impressive looking games like God of war.

4 years deep and the best looking thing out there is probably hellblade II or alan wake II. But those are games built with PCs in mind too.
Alan Wake 2's graphics are average asf lol. The environment textures, coloring, and skin textures are nowhere near multiple games.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

There's a visual difference between the PS4 and PS5 version which the PC is switching to the PS5 version this year. With mods on PC the game already looks crazy so it's gonna be a leap. Plus bitcoin mining is dead. GPU prices are pretty much back to normal minus inflation. You could play 2K25 on PC maxed out on a $250-$300 GPU. Even cheaper if you turn down some settings.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
There's a visual difference between the PS4 and PS5 version which the PC is switching to the PS5 version this year. With mods on PC the game already looks crazy so it's gonna be a leap. Plus bitcoing mining is dead. GPU prices are pretty much back to normal minus inflation. You could play 2K25 on PC maxed out on a $250-$300 GPU. Even cheaper if you turn down some settings.
Yea, I use the Shadow PC shyt for 40$ a month but I also have a Lenovo P15 gaming laptop that I paid 175$ for from a nikka off Craigslist.

I never ran any games on it until I was reading this thread the other day. I usually just use the Shadow program because it's higher quality specs, but I tried 2K on my actual laptop yesterday and it ran good as hell. The specs on the P15 ain't really shyt from what I know. 2K is optimized well on PC for sure. Hopefully the jump to current gen doesn't fukk up the performance.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The first 2K games on new systems used to always be a graphical showcase

I played the PS2 version of 2K7 and then got a 360 for Christmas two months later with 2K7 as one of the games. I don't think I've ever been more :wow: over a graphical jump. The improved presentation took it over the edge. It was insane for the time.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

Wish I was able to use my Mavs more often but it is what it is. It’s good for comp, as people gotta be good with multiple teams to advance.
Works out perfectly to me, grind to gold so I can use current day Warriors, 16-17 Warriors, 14-15 Warriors, Celtics, and Lakers on a loop 😂.

Let's go!