Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

br82186

Superstar
Daps
2K as a company, NBA or WWE always fukk's up woman's hair, shyt looks like PS3 graphics. Other games are so ahead for hair
Honestly it looks like they haven't updated the players graphically at all since since early last gen.

I mean side note look at the arenas for the Hoenets and Cavs, both them bytches look like arenas from NBA 2k6 from the 360.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Honestly it looks like they haven't updated the players graphically at all since since early last gen.

I mean side note look at the arenas for the Hoenets and Cavs, both them bytches look like arenas from NBA 2k6 from the 360.
I would say they have done a good job face wise for those that got scanned but yeah the arenas are probably their biggest weakness, womens hair 2nd when it comes to graphics. WWE 2K faces the same issue with the women wrestler so it looks like they need to upgrade their tech at their entire company.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I think QVC had a deal on 2K25 for $39.99 on QVC but I'm not holding my breath on this until I see some gameplay & reviews. The shooting on last year's game was straight trash.

We need an alternative basketball game badly because 2K ain't it no more. They need to seriously go back to the days of charging $40 on day 1.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

It's because this is just an up-res'd PS4 game. Every gen used to be a massive leap but gaming companies across the board threw in the towel this time. So many games are still cross-gen so games with genuine graphical leaps are far and few between.

By the time they make a PS5 only version, we'll be getting the PS6. It's disgusting. The first 2K games on new systems used to always be a graphical showcase.