Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am still undecided. I'll definitely get the PC verison but I don't know if I want to get the HOF verison or just wait till it's on sale

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn, if you were to get one, 2k23 was probably the one to get with the MJ challenges and the introduction of MyEra. 2k24 has better gameplay in my opinion, but the Kobe challenges were a letdown. I don’t know what to expect from 2k25. Doesn’t seem worth copping first day at all, and I’ve bought every 2k on the first day (minus maybe 3) for the past 15 years or so.
Every video ive watched of dudes who played it, says its a completely different game, ESPECIALLY the dribbling.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED WITH A NBA 2K GAME. At least since 2k10, because the movement and dribbling system has been the same engine for 10+ years.

The Mike Wang nikka said the dribble spamming nikkas can no longer do that shyt because of the new system. ONCE AGAIN, THESE TYPES OF PHRASES HAVE NEVER BEEN SAID DIRECTLY BEFORE.

WTF more do you need? 2K is damn near perfect as is except for the movement on both ends, they fixed the court size and have a new movement system and this is the year yall wanna say "fukk that bullshyt" lol.

What is wrong with yall nikkas? can we at least wait for 1 gameplay video?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

lol, right after i posted that last shyt.

shyt looks and moves completely different, biggest gameplay change in 2k history, EASILY (post 2k10).

But hey, yall nikkas not buying anyways so why ever revamp anything on the court? Great gameplay aint the key to the game, its just supposed to be easy to get your MyPlayer to 99 without speanding money. Surely that would be a better priority than gameplay right?

Looks like they finally fixed the ON THE COURT stuff ive been asking for for 10+ years. Im good. Already ordered it and i can finally return to playing My Player every now and then. I aint touched it in 2 years.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Every video ive watched of dudes who played it, says its a completely different game, ESPECIALLY the dribbling.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED WITH A NBA 2K GAME. At least since 2k10, because the movement and dribbling system has been the same engine for 10+ years.

The Mike Wang nikka said the dribble spamming nikkas can no longer do that shyt because of the new system. ONCE AGAIN, THESE TYPES OF PHRASES HAVE NEVER BEEN SAID DIRECTLY BEFORE.

WTF more do you need? 2K is damn near perfect as is except for the movement on both ends, they fixed the court size and have a new movement system and this is the year yall wanna say "fukk that bullshyt" lol.

What is wrong with yall nikkas? can we at least wait for 1 gameplay video?
That’s EXACTLY what I’m waiting for. I have no doubt the gameplay has improved, and I still plan to get the game…I just can’t justify buying it first day, at least not right now. What I was really looking forward to is improving the presentation that has been stagnant for the past 6-7 years. I’m disappointed we can’t choose filters and rules for when we’re using classic teams. Even a classic matchup mode like 2k12, I would’ve liked. Also, will the dunk/three point contest have commentary again? Why get rid of it? I want the All Star Game to feel like an All Star game.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We got 10 pages of "I'm not buying, the game will be trash again, ect. Gameplay vids drop showing a completely new dribbling and finishing animation system, and them nikkas disappear :mjlol:.

nikkas participate in the Internet for hate only, if there is nothing to hate on, them dudes will never participate.