NBA Opening night 2024 Ring Ceremony, Banner Raising night, Knicks vs Celtics.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

You say you a gambler, go ahead hit you a lick and bet on the Heat coming out the East this season since you so confident :mjgrin:

Yea...I'm pretty good at it cause I know the sports.

If I showed u my wins and even the lost I had this week in NFL ud be amazed.

I'd have to see what the heat looking like. They need to change a few things.

But the point is... The Celtics are the same team. It isn't the players the bring in. It's the mindset and their style of play

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea...I'm pretty good at it cause I know the sports.

If I showed u my wins and even the lost I had this week in NFL ud be amazed.

I'd have to see what the heat looking like. They need to change a few things.

But the point is... The Celtics are the same team. It isn't the players the bring in. It's the mindset and their style of play

That’s exactly what was said by folks who picked them to lose to Dallas :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It's historical facts.
The heat stuck their foot up their ass.
When nikkaz who don't know the game talking about the Celtics were great and was doubling down

U talking bout some sht that we don't know cause jimmy was hurt.

I know that same Celtic team that u think is great, lost a game to the heats scrubs and got fckd by 20pts to the garbage ass cavs
The Celtics lost ONE game and that’s with the heat shooting 54% from 3 with a bunch of role players

The 23-24 Celtics were dominant on some ‘96 bulls,’16 warriors levels . lol @ thinking jimmy butler non shooting foul baiting ass woulda made a difference

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The Celtics lost ONE game and that’s with the heat shooting 54% from 3 with a bunch of role players

The 23-24 Celtics were dominant on some ‘96 bulls,’16 warriors levels . lol @ thinking jimmy butler non shooting foul baiting ass woulda made a difference

We going in circles again bruh.
They were dominant against hurt competition.
They ain't no '96 bulls or warriors bruh smh.

That bolded gets said evey year before that get spanked. This sht is getting comical.
Short memories and bad memories.

Can u please tell me what makes this team so much better than the teams that struggled against healthy competition for years

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So they were basically the same great team from the years before? No?

Are you on drugs? They've been to the finals or conference finals with JT and JB on a number of occasions.

What's different now? I'll tell you what's different.... JB is now 27 and Tatum is now 26. They are both elite 2-way wings and seasoned. I told everyone that once they matured they would put it all together and they have.

In addition to that, they added Holiday and White knows his role on these C's now... two more elite defenders who can also shoot the three.

Then you have Horford who can play most 5's straight up and stretch the floor.

KP was a luxury. The numbers are even greater in the C's favor whenever KP plays.

The Celts last year had one of the best net ratings and point differentials in league history. You don't have to like it but the numbers are the numbers

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

That bolded gets said evey year before that get spanked. This sht is getting comical.

Can u please tell me what makes this team so much better than the teams that struggled against healthy competition for years

:dwillhuh: They literally had one of the best point differentials in nba history,3rd best net rating in nba history(‘96 & ‘97 bulls top 2)top 5 offense & defense in the nba. Only the ‘96 bulls ,’16 warriors and 1-2 other teams of all time have done that

Lol @ believing Jimmy butler broke jumper havin ass woulda stopped this :mjlol: casual ass nikka stfu

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Are you on drugs? They've been to the finals or conference finals with JT and JB on a number of occasions.

What's different now? I'll tell you what's different.... JB is now 27 and Tatum is now 26. They are both elite 2-way wings and seasoned. I told everyone that once they matured they would put it all together and they have.

In addition to that, they added Holiday and White knows his role on these C's now... two more elite defenders who can also shoot the three.

Then you have Horford who can play most 5's straight up and stretch the floor.

KP was a luxury. The numbers are even greater in the C's favor whenever KP plays.

The Celts last year had one of the best net ratings and point differentials in league history. You don't have to like it but the numbers are the numbers

Bro.
These are still the same nikkaz that got fcked up.
U think they are better because of what happened last season.
But they haven't proved anything.
We see how they fold having to go through the playoffs playing a bunch of really good teams.

Brown has gotten a bit better.
This team is still the same team that wants to live and die by the 3.
They've gotten worse with that mindset.

That's not playoff basketball. That's regular season basketball.
This is why they get there sht kicked in.

KP and holiday don't change anything. U could bring anybody u want on that team. If they continue to shoot record numbers of 3s.
They will have the best record and lose in the 1st round of the playoffs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: They literally had one of the best point differentials in nba history,3rd best net rating in nba history(‘96 & ‘97 bulls top 2)top 5 offense & defense in the nba. Only the ‘96 bulls ,’16 warriors and 1-2 other teams of all time have done that

Lol @ believing Jimmy butler broke jumper havin ass woulda stopped this
:mjlol: casual ass nikka stfu

Bro.
U keep saying the bolded.
But that nikka keep killing that team.
And almost snatched another trip to the finald from them if he hits that 3 in game 7 a few years ago.

Jimmy is who y'all think Tatum and brown is.
They aren't leaders or tough. Just talented

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bro.
U keep saying the bolded.
But that nikka keep killing that team.
And almost snatched another trip to the finald from them if he hits that 3 in game 7 a few years ago.

Jimmy is who y'all think Tatum and brown is.
They aren't leaders or tough. Just talented

That was the 2020-2023 VERSIONS & they lost in the ecf in 7 in ‘20, & ‘23 :heh: they barely lost the conference . Last year Celtics were all time dominant

That’s what you’re clearly not understanding. You’re done, I don’t argue with fools :hubie:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

Jrue Holiday and KP you fukking moron. Also Jalen Brown has ascended to an elite player, he wasn't this good even 2 years ago.