NBA Live 20 delayed till the last quarter of 2019

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s hilarious how early/mid 2000s you couldn’t get anyone to touch 2K. Use to tell people how much better that shyt was compared to live and people would go :scust: and complain how hard it was. My how the tables have turned

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It’s hilarious how early/mid 2000s you couldn’t get anyone to touch 2K. Use to tell people how much better that shyt was compared to live and people would go :scust: and complain how hard it was. My how the tables have turned
Jordan vs Jesus Bynum :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I remember saying 2k is realistic. nikkas was like, but it ain't fun. Can't lie, 2k dropped some of it roots to be the biggest. So people like my nikkas could play it all day and instead of trying to get 50 with Kobe and McGrady, they do it with Bron and Curry

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
2k been dope since dreamcast .... if you knowww you knowwww

nfl2k was dope too :banderas:

only problem is, there were alot of good basketball games back then

Inside Drive was heat, Live had the dope button combos, Street had the best experience. Even the ESPN games had janky controls but better simulation aspects.
2k when they reinvented, just took all aspects of those games and copied the SKATE shot stick.
Live was bound to fail because they always had button combos like a fighting game... it made it super arcadey. Used to be able to hold L1 and press square with Yao and do a fukking 9 foot jumping hook with no repercussion every time :heh: 2k made it more fun to use talent, and separation with the stick against friends. Had to earn them buckets

Daps
2k been dope since dreamcast .... if you knowww you knowwww

nfl2k was dope too :banderas:

only problem is, there were alot of good basketball games back then

Inside Drive was heat, Live had the dope button combos, Street had the best experience. Even the ESPN games had janky controls but better simulation aspects.
2k when they reinvented, just took all aspects of those games and copied the SKATE shot stick.
Live was bound to fail because they always had button combos like a fighting game... it made it super arcadey. Used to be able to hold L1 and press square with Yao and do a fukking 9 foot jumping hook with no repercussion every time :heh: 2k made it more fun to use talent, and separation with the stick against friends. Had to earn them buckets

That’s cool. Live 19 was nearly as good as 2k. If live had all the extra modes and customization that 2k did they’d be neck and neck

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The biggest issue Live had was they didn't take advantage of game modes. People can understand the gameplay taking years to fully develop, but Live was lazy with their association mode, had no allstar weekened contests, and only seemed to care about their street side of the game.

The NBA side of the game was pretty lacking and they haven't made enough improvements for people to buy it.

I think eventually they might just turn it into an online only street/park game. They have been focusing on that heavy the last 2 years, and actually did well with events and prizes. People would buy it if they sold it for 20 dollars, etc.

Side note: their marketing team is the WOAT, they give no regular updates and always keep it hush. That is a huge reason no one gives a fukk about their game. They stink at promoting it.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
EA has to get it right with Live PS5 or they just need to call it a day and close up shop. They've embarrassed themselves multiple times this generation.