NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Id love for them to make a street balling game using the parks and courts on the Streets World Tour and other parks around the world with legendary street ballers..no AND1 shyt tho.

still trying to win every game on that mode

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The last NBA live was not polished but damnit it was fun

:yeshrug:They say theyve got something cooking for the next gen systems... Lets wait and see. Ppl clowning them for cancelling '20 but If they want to take a devestating shot at 2K series they gonna take their time and get it right. 2K is getting complacent and may be letting their guard down

2K had a monopoly on MLB games once upon a time.... Got complacent, then MLB The Show came outta nowhere and caught them slipping. Bodied their whole operation within a few short years. It could happen to anyone

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
lmao at anyone playing live over 2k :snoop:

:yeshrug:Ok

Typically Once two products become comparable in quality it comes down to preference of the consumer.

Live isnt impossibly far off from 2k anymore. If they could put out a solid product that closes the gap to open the next gen cycle, youll see a lot more people switching back over.

Ppl used to lmao at the idea of playing PES over FIFA

Ppl used to lmao at the idea of playing The Show over 2k baseball.

People used to LMAO at the thought of playing any NFL game over Madden.

It used to be Medal of Honor was the gold standard FPS and "lmao wtf is a CoD"... I could keep going.

All it takes is one year for things to change.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The last NBA live was not polished but damnit it was fun

:yeshrug:They say theyve got something cooking for the next gen systems... Lets wait and see. Ppl clowning them for cancelling '20 but If they want to take a devestating shot at 2K series they gonna take their time and get it right. 2K is getting complacent and may be letting their guard down

2K had a monopoly on MLB games once upon a time.... Got complacent, then MLB The Show came outta nowhere and caught them slipping. Bodied their whole operation within a few short years. It could happen to anyone
2K never had a monopoly on baseball games. 2K couldn’t fukk with EA’s baseball games and once they lost their license Sony’s games started killing 2K. But I see what you saying I still got hope for Live.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
live 19 shyts on 2K 20 and I play both frequently.

Live does a better job of capturing the culture of basketball..

its like brehs gave them ideas for live and 12 year old cacs told the 2K developers what to do.
I agree EA does a better job of being sim and capturing basketball culture. 2K is beyond corny with their shyt now.

The only thing is that 2K destroyed the last Live as far as actual exhibition gameplay. Live needs to tighten that up.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree EA does a better job of being sim and capturing basketball culture. 2K is beyond corny with their shyt now.

The only thing is that 2K destroyed the last Live as far as actual exhibition gameplay. Live needs to tighten that up.

right..
The Court Battles more are dope as fukk. I love taking a dudes court.

They gotta add more to the Franchise mode and League games when doing my career but other than that, I can play the streetball games all day.

2K did a good job of stopping folks from making demi gods on the court too. EA still need to fix that for the next release. Played against a team yesterday that had 3 7 foot dudes who were bout 280 who looked like prime Shaq with 30 more pounds of muscle. They were swishing 3s and driving to the hole like Kobe or MJ

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
right..
The Court Battles more are dope as fukk. I love taking a dudes court.

They gotta add more to the Franchise mode and League games when doing my career but other than that, I can play the streetball games all day.

2K did a good job of stopping folks from making demi gods on the court too. EA still need to fix that for the next release. Played against a team yesterday that had 3 7 foot dudes who were bout 280 who looked like prime Shaq with 30 more pounds of muscle. They were swishing 3s and driving to the hole like Kobe or MJ
Yeah some feel 2K went too far with their archetypes and positional restrictions though. It’s a tough thing to control.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what yall starting 5 looking like on the Court battle and World Tour?

I got
Embiid 90 ovr
Jokic 95 ovr
my player (LeBron and Magic build) 91 ovr
Chad Ochocino (this nikka a beast :wow: 99 damn near everything lmao) 99ovr
CP3 91 ovr

I just unlocked a 94 ovr Dominique Wilkins imma see what he hitting on.

I have a AI and Steph but they're the lower rated versions

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
my world tour team i can't remember the starters cause i rotate them but the team in general:

pg- kyrie, steph,
sg- harden, ai
sf- lebron, kd
pf- ad, ben simmons
sf- embiid, orl magic shaq

i been more into the franchise heavy with the rockets now i'm like 55-15. i play the full season 82 games on 5 min quarters and the entire playoffs. harden and westbrook be cooking for me. i played a franchise with philly when i initially got the game with 66-16 with that team with jimmy butler. swept through the playoffs only lost one game to the bucks in the ecf. swept the jazz in the finals.

in the one mode- i did a season with the lakers. i requested a trade and was swapped for lonzo, lost to philly in the finals in a sweep cause luke walton stayed benching me as soon as i helped build a lead. game is fun as hell. i'm gonna go all in the ultimate team when i'm done with this franchise. my the one player now signed with the knicks now also.