NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
my world tour team i can't remember the starters cause i rotate them but the team in general:

pg- kyrie, steph,
sg- harden, ai
sf- lebron, kd
pf- ad, ben simmons
sf- embiid, orl magic shaq

i been more into the franchise heavy with the rockets now i'm like 55-15. i play the full season 82 games on 5 min quarters and the entire playoffs. harden and westbrook be cooking for me. i played a franchise with philly when i initially got the game with 66-16 with that team with jimmy butler. swept through the playoffs only lost one game to the bucks in the ecf. swept the jazz in the finals.

in the one mode- i did a season with the lakers. i requested a trade and was swapped for lonzo, lost to philly in the finals in a sweep cause luke walton stayed benching me as soon as i helped build a lead. game is fun as hell. i'm gonna go all in the ultimate team when i'm done with this franchise. my the one player now signed with the knicks now also.

I haven’t touched franchise mode in a min

might start one with the hawks later tonight

I’m almost done beating all the challenges on the word tour mode, but that endurance game at Barry Farms in DC where you have to win by 10 is hard as fukk

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I haven’t touched franchise mode in a min

might start one with the hawks later tonight

I’m almost done beating all the challenges on the word tour mode, but that endurance game at Barry Farms in DC where you have to win by 10 is hard as fukk

i been won the world tour, the hardest challenge i remember was the rucker one i think playing wilt, kyrie and some other nyc dudes. it was a bonus. i swear it probably took me weeks cause my time was limited. wilt kept destroying embiid and anything by the basket. finally when i switched to shaq instead of embiid. shaq washed that man so easy, i was disappointed asking myself why i didnt do that earlier. i'm about to finally do the rosters to the current nba rosters. and make zion and ja morant. ea should have made the rosters current even without the rookies. but i'll manually make the post trade deadlines rosters tomorrow.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i been won the world tour, the hardest challenge i remember was the rucker one i think playing wilt, kyrie and some other nyc dudes. it was a bonus. i swear it probably took me weeks cause my time was limited. wilt kept destroying embiid and anything by the basket. finally when i switched to shaq instead of embiid. shaq washed that man so easy, i was disappointed asking myself why i didnt do that earlier. i'm about to finally do the rosters to the current nba rosters. and make zion and ja morant. ea should have made the rosters current even without the rookies. but i'll manually make the post trade deadlines rosters tomorrow.

You're going to create them?

I dont remember seeing a roster share

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
You're going to create them?

I dont remember seeing a roster share

yeah the game only updated the rosters into july after free agency. i was doing the changes up until november 2019. i'll go ahead update everything in the rosters and save it. thats the one good thing 2k got where you can download roster shares. madden got that too, i don't know why they never put it in live on this generation. the game would update them each week. but now since they stopped supporting it they don't even do that. i'll look at the 2k ratings for zion and ja and make it similar on there. i ain't really watched all the other rookies like that but i want to play with them 2 at least.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Still playing this shyt:mjlol: I get tired of playing LA though:russell: These dudes don't defend at all. Just pick McGee or Davis and camp then switch when I get them on the block. All good because post players (especially with post dunking)are a requirement :sas1:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
live 19 shyts on 2K 20 and I play both frequently.

Live does a better job of capturing the culture of basketball..

its like brehs gave them ideas for live and 12 year old cacs told the 2K developers what to do.
2k has stolen a lot of shyt off of live over the years from all decade teams, all star challenge, customized shoes, I could go on....

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Live going it be crack this gen
Hopefully they fix that God awful commentary though:scusthov: they lietrally say the same shyt every single game.

major setback from live 18.

It would be dope if they added all the stuff that they were known for like payer icons, all star weekend, legend teams etc. Too.

But overall lives presentation and graphics are more apoealing that 2k imo.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ass crack.

I still can't believe they didn't improve on 18 and just made a bunch of unnessary changes.

Live 18 was dun but needed polish and more modes.

They had only one studio working they have 2 studios working on the game and put money into that shyt. Hopefully it still comes out

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anyone still do the live runs?

I just started playing again after a couple months. World tour mode still crack. I’d pay $70 for a full game with Street courts in it & the amount of unlockable gear that’s in 19

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So I am guessing they are skipping this year too, if they do come back next year and there is not major change I think EA finally needs to pull the plug forever. Just move on. They have disgraced this good franchise.