• Yes, it needs to be done!

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • No, whats the point after 41 games?

Votes: 69 66.3%

• Total voters

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t say he was a great coach but to be fired in the middle of the season bad? To replace him with another middling coach?
He's really bad man. It took him 40 games to stop putting DeAndre fukking Jordan in the game for the first stretch causing the Lakers to have to play out of a hole every night. He rarely seems to ride the hot hand. I almost never see midgame adjustments from him. He's a really good defensive assistant coach but he's not head coach material. There's a reason he got the job when Jeanie didn't wanna pay Tye Lue a respectable salary. You know it's bad when you're the only one who takes a job coaching LBJ and AD in LA because the pay is so low but Vogel's run as a head coach was basically done after he was in Orlando.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He's really bad man. It took him 40 games to stop putting DeAndre fukking Jordan in the game for the first stretch causing the Lakers to have to play out of a hole every night. He rarely seems to ride the hot hand. I almost never see midgame adjustments from him. He's a really good defensive assistant coach but he's not head coach material. There's a reason he got the job when Jeanie didn't wanna pay Tye Lue a respectable salary. You know it's bad when you're the only one who takes a job coaching LBJ and AD in LA because the pay is so low but Vogel's run as a head coach was basically done after he was in Orlando.
Not only that but Russ too. I don’t like Russ at all but you gotta help him out too.

‘He kept Russ on the bench for most of the 4th that’s a start :russ:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
103957793-ch10501.1910x1000_original.jpg

:wow:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Being the coach of Bron led team is one of the most thankless jobs in pro sports...he got zero credit for that chip and is taking all the heat from trying to win with this dumpster fire of a roster ...could you put money on him getting fired in the off-season? Cause that was easy money the moment they traded all their defensive role players for rockhead :mjlol:

Fire him, don't fire him...won't make a difference