NBA Byke!! 76ers @ Celtics on TNT Game Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This Fultz shyt is sinking me into depression brehs.

This is not the same guy I watched two years ago pulling up shooting fukk you fadaways on deep contest. He plays like he's going through the motions and trying to retrieve something that is lone gone. I don't know how to feel about this.

I'm sure he'll have decent games against shytty teams but my guy is fried and it's in his head. It's beyond the jumper too. Seeing him being the only cat with dribble drive ability and watching him just give the ball up and chill in the corner kills my soul. That trade and this story is 30 for 30 franchise crushing shyt. I'm not even that mad because quite frankly I'm sad as fukk that all that talent left his body.
He sucks

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall gotta make this a smiley:
DprcAhUVsAA34YL.jpg:large

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This Fultz shyt is sinking me into depression brehs.

This is not the same guy I watched two years ago pulling up shooting fukk you fadaways on deep contest. He plays like he's going through the motions and trying to retrieve something that is lone gone. I don't know how to feel about this.

I'm sure he'll have decent games against shytty teams but my guy is fried and it's in his head. It's beyond the jumper too. Seeing him being the only cat with dribble drive ability and watching him just give the ball up and chill in the corner kills my soul. That trade and this story is 30 for 30 franchise crushing shyt. I'm not even that mad because quite frankly I'm sad as fukk that all that talent left his body.

change ya avi......It's ova

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Good game. Won’t be a typical messageboard dikkhead and overreact on Fultz or Kyrie based off 1 game :comeon:
That being said Covington really looks like that lil stretch of play where he started getting hype as the next 3and D guy was an outlier. And JJ might finally have old legs under that jumper now
A lot of frustrating shyt with the sixers, embiid turnovers dario playing goofy as shyt again
Ben looked great , arguably best player on the floor last night with that 19,15, and 8

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ben Simmons seriously need to get in the fukkin lab and just shoot jumpers and foul shots all day to get a rythem and establish his shooting form..

Can’t be that fukkin tall and can do everything but shoot

Should've been playing ball all summer, not out here playing with my boo Tinashes heart. :ufdup:

We gon be aight Ti-Ti