NBA Byke!! 76ers @ Celtics on TNT Game Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is a brad Stevens team that has been in the conference finals two years straight
Did I say yal would be trash? 65 wins is wild shyt as a prediction for any team. relax guy

still my favorite team to come out of the east

with or without kyrie :mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kyrie Irving with that subtle code switching in the huddle. I never heard him talk like that when talking to the media. But I'm really high so maybe I'm trippin.
:dahell: It's weird for people with millions of eyes watching trying to be as bland as possible when dealing with media? You never know how they gonna try to spin shyt against you

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Fultz moves like a baby giraffe

I'll give Tiffany a pass cause i wanna suck on that mole on her face.

fukk how’d I miss these gems
ildnvr.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This Fultz shyt is sinking me into depression brehs.

This is not the same guy I watched two years ago pulling up shooting fukk you fadaways on deep contest. He plays like he's going through the motions and trying to retrieve something that is lone gone. I don't know how to feel about this.

I'm sure he'll have decent games against shytty teams but my guy is fried and it's in his head. It's beyond the jumper too. Seeing him being the only cat with dribble drive ability and watching him just give the ball up and chill in the corner kills my soul. That trade and this story is 30 for 30 franchise crushing shyt. I'm not even that mad because quite frankly I'm sad as fukk that all that talent left his body.
Where is this guy, breh?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
This Fultz shyt is sinking me into depression brehs.

This is not the same guy I watched two years ago pulling up shooting fukk you fadaways on deep contest. He plays like he's going through the motions and trying to retrieve something that is lone gone. I don't know how to feel about this.

I'm sure he'll have decent games against shytty teams but my guy is fried and it's in his head. It's beyond the jumper too. Seeing him being the only cat with dribble drive ability and watching him just give the ball up and chill in the corner kills my soul. That trade and this story is 30 for 30 franchise crushing shyt. I'm not even that mad because quite frankly I'm sad as fukk that all that talent left his body.
:wow:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Yeah I think the Celtics will win they championship. Kyrie looks content with running the offense and he’s not going to ever shoot that poorly when fully back.

Daps
Yeah I think the Celtics will win they championship. Kyrie looks content with running the offense and he’s not going to ever shoot that poorly when fully back.
They gotta get through the Raptors first, nevermind the team who's going to come outta the West. Philly's hardly the scale to measure their Championship hopes against. But I get it, y'all nikkas have to get off your hot takes after being in isolation.

:manny:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You gotta let Fultz rock give him the 3-5 year rule. It's obvious he's still gotta get used to really playing especially on this Sixers team and you can tell he's mainly in his head right now.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
They gotta get through the Raptors first, nevermind the team who's going to come outta the West. Philly's hardly the scale to measure their Championship hopes against. But I get it, y'all nikkas have to get off your hot takes after being in isolation.

:manny:

Toronto has a lot to prove hell we don’t know what their coach has, they still have slow footed centers and a weak ass playoff point guard so I don’t know. I think they couls potentially be up there but Kawhi would have to be the best player in the league for them to beat a fully healthy Celtics to me.

Also I didn’t mean they were the favorites over the west team I just think they will win if all their parts are healthy. Which we won’t know until May/June.