NBA Byke!! 76ers @ Celtics on TNT Game Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Them rolling over Philly says more about the Sixers than it says about them...

I think Boston is gonna be a great team this year, but younger teams just ain't that consistent and they've got plenty of growing pains to deal with too.
Not this team. Horford, Hayward and Kyrie will set them straight right away if things go south.

This will be Tatum's team by the playoffs.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Them rolling over Philly says more about the Sixers than it says about them...

I think Boston is gonna be a great team this year, but younger teams just ain't that consistent and they've got plenty of growing pains to deal with too.

This is a brad Stevens team that has been in the conference finals two years straight

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Kyrie Irving is basically a handsome Brevin Knight now :mjcry:
Lol, flat earth Jameer Nelson, Reddik almost dapped him up and camped at the arc for him

All seriously tho, so glad we back.
Sloppy ass game, flashes of good Defense mixed with really bad handle/ball control, mixed with the refs letting them play like a game 7

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mine too smh I got him and Horford on one of my squads
Giannis unleashed tomorrow doe :banderas: bouta beast on em

I hate havin too many people on the same team, one dude in our league got 4 warriors :scust:

But when them nikkas aint playin he's food

Daps
Kyrie Irving with that subtle code switching in the huddle. I never heard him talk like that when talking to the media. But I'm really high so maybe I'm trippin.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Fultz shyt is sinking me into depression brehs.

This is not the same guy I watched two years ago pulling up shooting fukk you fadaways on deep contest. He plays like he's going through the motions and trying to retrieve something that is lone gone. I don't know how to feel about this.

I'm sure he'll have decent games against shytty teams but my guy is fried and it's in his head. It's beyond the jumper too. Seeing him being the only cat with dribble drive ability and watching him just give the ball up and chill in the corner kills my soul. That trade and this story is 30 for 30 franchise crushing shyt. I'm not even that mad because quite frankly I'm sad as fukk that all that talent left his body.