NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I just play on all star knowing them nikkas gonna get cooked, as long as you do your part
:yeshrug:

I suggest requesting a trade to a team with good spacing/player movement like Denver or Golden State
Yea I'm playing on all star rn

I skipped out in 2k23 so I can't call it, but this myplayer is definitely harder to hoop on vs. 2k22, im on Memphis tho so the team is pretty balanced for me (6'9 scoring PF)

And having the shot release be at the END of the meter now is annoying as hell :beli: completely goes against what 2k's been teaching us for years

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Got this bs for xmas

Started a franchise w the Sixers during the LeBron era. Had to trade AI cuz his lil ass was getting us nowhere and the team was horribly constructed. Now I got Hibachi and D Wade….only to run into the goddamn Bucks w Redd, Cassell, Ray Allen and Dwight mf Howard :francis:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
imma tell you how trash this game is... and its been getting worse and worse every year (this we already know)
ive been playing 2k since dreamcast. now I make a dude to run 3's or Pro-Am online with my friends growing up ... whatever whatever

I refuse to pay 2k for their garbage and wait on the game now... I bought this shyt in November

I create a KD style build so I can grab boards during 3s ... I sign to the Nuggets to maximize my cheese for VC etc
I am still only a 72 rating today.... Jokic goes down weeks ago with a 6 week injury... they move my SF-PF build to Center at a 67/68 rating
since you dont pay money, I havent even signed to an affiliation because I dont want to play 10 games in park at a fukking 60 rating
which also means daily spin has never unlocked.... but half the shyt in the stores isnt unlocked because my level is too low
so to enjoy this game I have to pay more money to enjoy spam online... or just grind without a starting center and deal with it for at least another month
just in time for nobody to even play this shyt anymore :russ:

I build a dope Myteam and run Kobe, Lebron, Russ all diamond for triple threat... I only see the same combos of opponents based on who I'm using. I play Magic Johnson damn near 70% of the time. And they got most of the cards locked behind a set price and grind.

The game is dope, but the structure of it makes it not even worth 20$ you have to pay 70$ to buy the shyt. and minimum 200$ to buy packs and VC to even begin to step on a court. By the time you pay for VC you dont even need extra VC to buy all the dumb shyt afterwards that dont matter. This isnt even including how they ramped up acessories boosting your players stats and all the dumb badge stacks that make other players way OP. That shyt was bad in the last one during the level grind per season. So you would have a dude with 6-8 extra maxed badges playing against you. Whole company needs to get gunned up and clapped quick... what a disgrace to Kobe Bryant's legacy. I'm basically on a broken game that's asking me for 20$ like a cheap crackwhore while having my digital teammates not even in half of the season. I dont understand how you can fukk something up so bad

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
played the same fukking NBA my career game twice , neither game counted because the fukking server is down. shytnlegit angered me . Like the game literally didn’t save and I got zero VC

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I build a dope Myteam and run Kobe, Lebron, Russ all diamond for triple threat... I only see the same combos of opponents based on who I'm using. I play Magic Johnson damn near 70% of the time. And they got most of the cards locked behind a set price and grind.

The game is dope, but the structure of it makes it not even worth 20$ you have to pay 70$ to buy the shyt. and minimum 200$ to buy packs and VC to even begin to step on a court. By the time you pay for VC you dont even need extra VC to buy all the dumb shyt afterwards that dont matter. This isnt even including how they ramped up acessories boosting your players stats and all the dumb badge stacks that make other players way OP. That shyt was bad in the last one during the level grind per season. So you would have a dude with 6-8 extra maxed badges playing against you. Whole company needs to get gunned up and clapped quick... what a disgrace to Kobe Bryant's legacy. I'm basically on a broken game that's asking me for 20$ like a cheap crackwhore while having my digital teammates not even in half of the season. I dont understand how you can fukk something up so bad

myteam brehs ate off the pg13 glitch so most of the teams are stacked for now

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This shooting and offense on this game is ass. I copped this on sale for $25 on Best Buy. The defense is cool but moving and shooting feel like you're dragging even with the old school teams. 2K23 >>> 2K24 imo...

Ronnie and the development team need they ass beat. I'm glad I waited b/c if I had paid full price for this I'd be really mad. Oh well maybe I'll check out 2K25 in the fall. If they really wanted to invest in another NBA Live game, EA would be right on time.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
It’s a wrap for this franchise.:francis:
its been a wrap since the day 2K was bought from SEGA... :wow:

2K5 with Ben Wallace on the cover was the last good game in the series

ESPN_NBA_2K5_front.jpg

2K been downhill ever since :wow:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
This shooting and offense on this game is ass. I copped this on sale for $25 on Best Buy. The defense is cool but moving and shooting feel like you're dragging even with the old school teams. 2K23 >>> 2K24 imo...

Ronnie and the development team need they ass beat. I'm glad I waited b/c if I had paid full price for this I'd be really mad. Oh well maybe I'll check out 2K25 in the fall. If they really wanted to invest in another NBA Live game, EA would be right on time.
Remember when EA used to pay artists to make remixes for the games soundtrack? :blessed:

shyt was hype as fukk and made the games unique, too bad they stopped doing that hella long ago :wow:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

EA should make a NCAA basketball game :ehh: