NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
@Illuminatos hold ya L like a man and shutcho bytch ass up. Recognize who you talking to next time and go play wit the kids. I commented on the game, defended my point, sonned you nikkas.

Now I'm out.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Rating doesn’t matter in 2K. They have one hidden stat they can move up and down to change it anyway. It’s all about sigs and badges. When I play with the Wizards you’d think Corey Krispert and Deni Avdia were about to restore the feeling :pachaha:

Murray in the right hands is gonna play like Murray regardless.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ratings this early on are either fake or from previous games, those ratings are not real - Coli2K

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
They need to fix free agency in myeras. Tom Chambers was the first NBA free agent, there really wasn't a free agent market in the 80s. I've had to take over every team in the league 86 off-season to make sure players get resigned and Clyde Drexler doesn't do something stupid like sign with the Cavs.

More starting points

A mode where the trades and signings are consistent with real life, including starting lineups. Got the rockets in nba purgatory cause they refuse to start Olajuwon and Sampson together

The Pistons did not play in the palace til 88, they played in the silverdome

Every arena in the 80s seems to have the Madison square garden roof.

My player and myteam have been turned into shameless cash grabs, myteam online is actually a horrible experience outside of the first few weeks. Regular online play is garbage thanks to the tier system and random disconnects that count as losses. Not buying this game til it goes on sale unless these issues are fixed, just gonna keep playing with the Pistons through the MyEra seasons

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Feel like these aren't the rating but LeBron being rated a 97 and it wouldnt shock me if thats what they have him at :dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk does lebron era begin in 2011 when Steph Curry and his Warriors exist? Argument can be made that nikka don't have his own era at all, he gotta share that shyt wit the chef. LePawns need not quote me, my argument is infallible.

An argument could be made it just wouldn’t be placed in good logic. This dude Lebron was the best player in the league for more than a decade. Even now he’s still a top performer.